R-link 2 2.2.19.200
9 9

116 posts in this topic

Hi,

Iv'e had map v16.12 which I installed myself for a while but cannot download the new  2.2.19.200 system software.

Everytime I try I get the message Check your Renault car compatibility

Sorry, this upgrade is not available for your Renault car. Please check the number.

even though the number (VF1 etc) is spot on.

i am currently on 2.2.18.590 which the garage loaded for me in November.

Anyone had this problem.

I am registered with number and this car on rlink store.

2 hours ago, John Roche said:

Hi,

Iv'e had map v16.12 which I installed myself for a while but cannot download the new  2.2.19.200 system software.

Everytime I try I get the message Check your Renault car compatibility

Sorry, this upgrade is not available for your Renault car. Please check the number.

even though the number (VF1 etc) is spot on.

i am currently on 2.2.18.590 which the garage loaded for me in November.

Anyone had this problem.

I am registered with number and this car on rlink store.

.Have a look at this link, sorry I cant be more helpful. 

I've got the exact same issue with mine. Got  2.2.18.590 installed by Arnold Clark, downloaded latest maps myself. R-link store says update available now but only offers same maps that I have already. Going for 1st service on 10/03 so will ask garage if they can resolve 🤔

MrB    2

Yay this is great. I updated today and it worked but as I dont have a current maps subscription I have no updates available there. I see nothing in the rlink store either so I have contacted the help line.

Does anyone have the link to the software direct ?

I get the same Sorry, this upgrade is not available for your Renault car. Please check the number.

cheers

22 hours ago, barracuda1 said:

yea.. that's the link I had in the past.  The RLINK site still think my system in running 2.2.15 - but I upgraded to 2.2.17 a while back.  Now it will not let me in to download the software, hence the request if anyone had a direct link to the software that doesn't involve entering the VF number.

cheers

2 hours ago, ginge said:

yea.. that's the link I had in the past.  The RLINK site still think my system in running 2.2.15 - but I upgraded to 2.2.17 a while back.  Now it will not let me in to download the software, hence the request if anyone had a direct link to the software that doesn't involve entering the VF number.

cheers

The only thing I can think of then , is to put a usb stick into the car and let it do it's thing for a couple of mins, then insert it into your comp and check for updates, that should tell RLink you are running 2.2.17 and try  again from there.

versions 2.2.17.803 and 2.2.18.590 can be updated to 2.2.19.200, which sorts out RLink radio and changes SatNav version to V16.12 . also you will be able to get a map update. Details on how to get these updates are list on pages  1 and 2 of this forum.

It's also best to  mention the whole  version number when talking about RLink .

The update ONLY applies to 2.2.17.803 and 2.2.18.590   All other versions as far as I know have to be updated by Renault Service Dept's

Hi, thanks for new firmware update, loaded no problems, now when going to load new maps I have noticed that my subscription ran out out 3 days ago, I think I am entitled to this map upgrade as it has been delayed coming out so has anyone any idea who to contact about this, your help would be appreciated.

You could try this.......................

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
from 9h to 17h30

Before you call, help us by having the multimedia software version installed in your vehicle, available. This can be found on the settings screen within your vehicle.

*Standard network rates apply

Not sure  if this helps, all I could find , failing that try Customer Service at  Renault HQ, sorry could not  be more helpfull

On 1/26/2018 at 10:28 PM, Wales said:

Cheers, that makes sense.  I'm currently I  discussion with Renault to get an extension to my maps. 

Hi Wales, I have the same problem, can you post the contact details of who you are talking to about this, Regards

On 4/5/2018 at 0:27 PM, barracuda1 said:

You could try this.......................

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
from 9h to 17h30

Before you call, help us by having the multimedia software version installed in your vehicle, available. This can be found on the settings screen within your vehicle.

*Standard network rates apply

Not sure  if this helps, all I could find , failing that try Customer Service at  Renault HQ, sorry could not  be more helpfull

Thanks barracuda1 I tried that number and they have sent me a cheque for £75 for another years subscription, I bet there are a lot of people out there entitled to the same.

Hi, 

Can anyone tell me if the problem with IOS11 and R-link bluetooth is solved with this update?
Now I have 2.2.17.905, and have to activate bluetooth manually when I start te car. 

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong thread for this question but i am unable to download the r-link 2 toolbox. Have recently bought a Kadjar and want to try and update the system as R-Link store says an update is available.

I installed r-link by accident which didn't recognise my usb but now unable to install R-link 2 toolbox evne after deleting R-link toolbox. Has anyone else had issues downloading the r-link 2 toolbox.

updated the system to te latest software, but still my iPhone with IOS11 won't connect automatically with the rlink system when I start the car. 
Come on renault, fix this 

Hi Yes we have two I phone sevens connected to ours and both work perfectly  one on 11 and one on 11.3 but if I remember correctly when 11 was first available lots of people had issues after the update and NOT just renault but bmw Audi and lots more my point is it renault or APPLE at fault 🤔🤔

JC😎😎🥃🥃

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:47 PM, mattsmith0879 said:

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong thread for this question but i am unable to download the r-link 2 toolbox. Have recently bought a Kadjar and want to try and update the system as R-Link store says an update is available.

I installed r-link by accident which didn't recognise my usb but now unable to install R-link 2 toolbox evne after deleting R-link toolbox. Has anyone else had issues downloading the r-link 2 toolbox.

There's been this Thread about it:

http://renaultkadjarforum.co.uk/topic/4047-r-link-2-help/?tab=comments#comment-30166

Best of luck....

On 4/6/2018 at 4:56 PM, snixster said:

Thanks barracuda1 I tried that number and they have sent me a cheque for £75 for another years subscription, I bet there are a lot of people out there entitled to the same.

I've read this whole thread but can't seem to find the reason why people are getting £75 back from Renault... can someone explain? My map/traffic subscription on my Kadjar expired in Feb. I've had my car a year, just gone, and I've struggled to update the maps in this time. Think my maps are still from 2015!

7 hours ago, Dal22 said:

I've read this whole thread but can't seem to find the reason why people are getting £75 back from Renault... can someone explain? My map/traffic subscription on my Kadjar expired in Feb. I've had my car a year, just gone, and I've struggled to update the maps in this time. Think my maps are still from 2015!

Probably because there were 2 map updates a year promised , which didn't happen  ....or Renault lied , if you like . Probably the people who complained got the £75 refund . Those that didn't...... well you didn't think Renault would offer a refund out of remorse did you ? :)