• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Sub woofer
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Having recently bought a 2017 Signature 1.5dci from Motorpoint I was disappointed in the Bose sound system. On further investigation some thieving rat in the cars previous life ( Ex Hertz rental ) has stolen the sub woofer.

I have no come back with Motorpoint because the cars are bought as seen! The two wires are still there although they have just been cut off and the amplifier is still under the drivers seat. Thinking of looking out for one at a breakers, so could anyone advise me if one from a Nissan Qashkai or Juke is compatible? This would give me more chance of finding one. Thanks       

Sorry to hear about your stolen Sub woofer. It will certainly make an amazing improvement if you can get a replacement. I have a Bose Edition Kadjar and just love the sound system. However, one does need to give the sound plenty of "wellie" to get the full effect. Thanks for the info on the amp being under the drivers seat.... I really must lose some weight now as the seat does creak a bit sometimes!!!   :unsure: