• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

1st service of Renault kadjar 1.5dci
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if on the first service Renault change the oil on kadjar or not. Mines I do not believe has been changed. Paid for the 3 year service plan and did not really get much done. Only a cabin filter change I believe. Please help. Oh and Renault ticked the box saying they reset the electronic dash service indicator but it says due in 9 days so I'm a bit sceptical of what they say they have done.

I have done 17306. Really surprised they ain't done it. I have a dash cam and when the ignition on it tapes. Car was on ramp for 22 mins. That was one quick service. I'm very disappointed with Renault service. Love my car, it's top spec, real nice to drive. Just very disappointed I took this 3 year deal thing. And they never reset service date on dash but ticked it on the schedule sheet. Maybe my expectations are to high

It's ridiculous to change oil at 18000 miles me thinks. That's why I forced my dealer to change it at 18000 km with all the filters (6 months of use).