• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

1 Profile shows AVg MGP on dash, other doesnt?

7 posts in this topic

Bit of a weird one-  1 year old Signature Nav 1.5 Diesel

Just noticed when cycling through the dash display options (the one that shows the compass, nav instructions, radio station you are listening to etc).

I was driving on my missus profile (hence the pink)  :-D but I noticed that I could now see AVG MPG and current MPG together on the dash display, just to the top right of the speedo - I also noted the compass was no longer selectable.

Switched over to my profile - and I can still see the compass but cant choose the much more beneficial fuel consumption details

Is this a setting I can change, or just a bizarre oddity?

IMG_7266.JPG

IMG_7267.JPG

Hi, I have cycled through all the options using that book like symbol

The compass doesnt show on my partners profile, but she has the AVG and Current MPG

My profile has the compass but not the AVG and Current MPG

Im wondering if its related to the speedo style chosen - wouldnt think so though

Different displays have different pre set options, your wife's chosen speedo display is the ECO display so it kind of figures that having as much ECO information available is a given, there is a more sporty display, this has the option of instant torque and power sub display, however won't have the mpg display as an option.