• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

New 1.6 DCI 4X4 Owner
3 3

5 posts in this topic

Hi new 4x4 owner,

I’ve had mine from new and we’ve done just over 25k together and so far I’ve enjoyed every mile. 

Great mpg, brilliant ride comfort, loads of space and pretty good off road too. The engine is a dream and the build quality appears pretty spot on.

I love the outdoors especially hiking and mountain bike riding and this car fits perfectly with my lifestyle. 

If you get a fraction of the enjoyment I’m having with mine then you’re onto a winner

Enjoy my friend!

6 hours ago, turboted10 said:

In more ways than 1.

We had 2 Clio 183's in the family at 1 time, cracking car with more space than expected.

Think of the Kadjar as a different brand, it loses a few Renault nice bits but gain in other areas, plus a whole different segment car.

Clio "183", has that got the super duper performance upgrade which gives a whole extra 1hp more than the standard Clio 182?!

I have had my 1.6dci 4x4 for 6 months now. Very happy with comfort performance and economy. Only problem is the current difficulty with my service plan and an annoying dashboard rattle. The 4x4 provided added security during the recent bad spell of weather and the car also performs well off road. Good luck with your new Kadjar.

Welcome James, and I hope you enjoy it. Mine was pretty good in the snow even with the standard Conti summer tyres. Performance is fine and I get 48-50 mpg too, which I reckon is good for the size and weight of the car and that is all done in 4x4 auto. No reversion to FWD for me, otherwise what is the point of having 4x4 when it needs it.