• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Good bye Kadjar!
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Changing the Kadjar for a Seat Ateca Mainly to get a better Tow Vehicle - I do love the Kadjar and was offered a new Koleos on a good deal but when I looked at it its got the same things missing on it as the Kadjar such as no illuminated door switches only one auto window etc and the other big negative is it to has the Rlink !    

58 minutes ago, turboted10 said:

It was rated slightly above the Kadjar when 1st released from memory. I don't think the Kadjar is a serious tow car, well not for any real weight. 

Strange that given 2 years of Kadjar deficiencies they have transferred to the Koleos

Yes I was very disappointed to see the non illuminated controls on the koleos - just cant see why they wouldn't do as other makes, even my partners Seat Ibiza  has every switch and control illuminated,  has one shot on every window and you can use the remote to open and close all windows.