Good bye Kadjar!
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Changing the Kadjar for a Seat Ateca Mainly to get a better Tow Vehicle - I do love the Kadjar and was offered a new Koleos on a good deal but when I looked at it its got the same things missing on it as the Kadjar such as no illuminated door switches only one auto window etc and the other big negative is it to has the Rlink !    

58 minutes ago, turboted10 said:

It was rated slightly above the Kadjar when 1st released from memory. I don't think the Kadjar is a serious tow car, well not for any real weight. 

Strange that given 2 years of Kadjar deficiencies they have transferred to the Koleos

Yes I was very disappointed to see the non illuminated controls on the koleos - just cant see why they wouldn't do as other makes, even my partners Seat Ibiza  has every switch and control illuminated,  has one shot on every window and you can use the remote to open and close all windows.  

7 minutes ago, ulfire said:

Hope it all pans out well for you . Can't say the move from the Kadjar has left me wanting it back . Kadjars are common as muck around my way anyway :)

Same from me in most respects, and yes getting to the stage where you park as far away from the Kadjar in the car park so as to retain a little rarity. :rolleyes:

Ian, I was bitterly disappointed by a few bit's of the kadjar, but I had checked out everything on the car and the other cars I was interested in and the Kadjar was still the favourite. I would have had a new Megane estate, or Sports Tourer to the pretentious. However I now value the ease of getting in and out over most other factors so that clinched it. The Megane had/has all the nice bits the Kadjar doesn't. This is the 1st car I've had, exclude the qashqai sister car, in 30 years that didn't close all windows with 1 press of the fob.

Good luck, join Ulfire in the ex owners section, :D