How do you use start stop feature?
2 2

62 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, J C said:

Hi Here here I thought it was a KADJAR forum🤔😀😀👀🙃😇

JC😎😎🥃🥃

Yes your right, I'm sorry:(.  Still, I'll be much better behaved when I get my Kia Sportage :)

Hi tempus what , what does that mean??? sorry have not mastered my native English yet only 66 so may have time , or maybe not , time is running out perhaps time for a brandy me thinks😀😀😀

JC. 😎😎🥃🥃

Just now, J C said:

Hi tempus what , what does that mean??? sorry have not mastered my native English yet only 66 so may have time , or maybe not , time is running out perhaps time for a brandy me thinks😀😀😀

JC. 😎😎🥃🥃

Time will tell 

1 hour ago, AOne said:

Just one question - why Iliad in Latin, when it's greek ?! 🤤

You'll have to ask my Latin teacher that , unless I'm mistaken and it was the Aenid , it was a very long time ago . Greek would have been more useful to me , seeing as I love the place and people ....Yamas :D

Bloody hell, you lot must have been in the top stream. I too went to a grammar school, only T stream did latin, us lesser mortals in A, B and C had to make do with French and German:D, and English if really pushed.

Yes this has gone way off, my excuse always is that a bit of banter so long as inoffensive is always welcome in what is afterall  the "Kadjar General Discussions" section of the forum, wee bit of licence there?

On 19/02/2018 at 8:24 AM, turboted10 said:

Bloody hell, you lot must have been in the top stream. I too went to a grammar school, only T stream did latin, us lesser mortals in A, B and C had to make do with French and German:D, and English if really pushed.

Yes this has gone way off, my excuse always is that a bit of banter so long as inoffensive is always welcome in what is afterall  the "Kadjar General Discussions" section of the forum, wee bit of licence there?

Refreshing to discover that some French car owners actually have a sense of humour.  Although on some topic replies it often seems a bit thin on the ground.

Pax vobis. :rolleyes: