• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

How do you use start stop feature?
2 2

43 posts in this topic

On 1/6/2018 at 0:37 PM, Arthur_Kono said:

Yes, it definitely  (electrical) engineering fault in Kadjar.  I stopped using start-stop because its benefits are doubtful.  We can maybe  save small amount of pollution, but lose in battery and starter lifetime.

I stopped for exactly the same reasons!

On 01/02/2018 at 10:46 PM, Packer_BG said:

I stopped for exactly the same reasons!

Me also, my main grip is that your choice on the "Stop/start" function (ie On or Off)  can't be set as a default setting. Unlike Fiat, Ford, Mazda and many other manufacturers.

Vive la France!   :lol:

2 hours ago, turboted10 said:

Technological "improvements", that's the debateable bit, are common across all brands. Those that don't provide won't survive.

Voted out?, don't get me going on that one, we the older generation have voted out kids into a right mess, worse considering we reaped the benefits for 4 years.

You can guess which way I voted

I know this is very, very much "off topic".  But I can't resit... What benefits for 40 years? Ask the people around Dover!  In the 1970's I voted to join a trading market (The Common Market) not a Federal Union that France and Germany which our successive weak governments have since allowed it to virtually mutate into.  If "Out" means our ship will sink, then at least we will have a British Captain at the helm. :)

1 hour ago, RTFishall said:

I know this is very, very much "off topic".  But I can't resit... What benefits for 40 years? Ask the people around Dover!  In the 1970's I voted to join a trading market (The Common Market) not a Federal Union that France and Germany which our successive weak governments have since allowed it to virtually mutate into.  If "Out" means our ship will sink, then at least we will have a British Captain at the helm. :)

No point in discussing it here .....way off topic . But if you think we'll have a British Captain at the helm , I think you may be disappointed . More likely we'll be following what Trump dictates :(

15 hours ago, ulfire said:

No point in discussing it here .....way off topic . But if you think we'll have a British Captain at the helm , I think you may be disappointed . More likely we'll be following what Trump dictates :(

Well perhaps better than a modern day version of De Gaulle and we know how much he loved Britain. ;)

3 hours ago, turboted10 said:

You mean like Edward John Smith, the British Titanic captain, now that was a bit of a disaster too

Captain Smith was "pushed" by the White Star Line owner who actually was not British!  Now we are being "pushed" by Jacques Delors and his friends to be our Captain or at least steer our ship. :(

22 minutes ago, J C said:

Hi Here here I thought it was a KADJAR forum🤔😀😀👀🙃😇

JC😎😎🥃🥃

Yes your right, I'm sorry:(.  Still, I'll be much better behaved when I get my Kia Sportage :)

Hi tempus what , what does that mean??? sorry have not mastered my native English yet only 66 so may have time , or maybe not , time is running out perhaps time for a brandy me thinks😀😀😀

JC. 😎😎🥃🥃

Just now, J C said:

Hi tempus what , what does that mean??? sorry have not mastered my native English yet only 66 so may have time , or maybe not , time is running out perhaps time for a brandy me thinks😀😀😀

JC. 😎😎🥃🥃

Time will tell 

1 hour ago, AOne said:

Just one question - why Iliad in Latin, when it's greek ?! 🤤

You'll have to ask my Latin teacher that , unless I'm mistaken and it was the Aenid , it was a very long time ago . Greek would have been more useful to me , seeing as I love the place and people ....Yamas :D

On 19/02/2018 at 8:24 AM, turboted10 said:

Bloody hell, you lot must have been in the top stream. I too went to a grammar school, only T stream did latin, us lesser mortals in A, B and C had to make do with French and German:D, and English if really pushed.

Yes this has gone way off, my excuse always is that a bit of banter so long as inoffensive is always welcome in what is afterall  the "Kadjar General Discussions" section of the forum, wee bit of licence there?

Refreshing to discover that some French car owners actually have a sense of humour.  Although on some topic replies it often seems a bit thin on the ground.

Pax vobis. :rolleyes: