My Routes App
1 1

5 posts in this topic

My R-link 2 updated the My Routes App today. Now, when I go into the app, a message flashes up that says :

"couldn't find config file in the backend"

Has anyone else seen this, and is there a way to fix it? 

My R Link Store has just shown an update for My Routes version number 3.3.20171212.0_1991. I assume that this is the update you are talking about. I have downloaded it and will have a go at installing it tomorrow, then I'll let you know what happens.

Just to add that I have the same message flashing up in Rlink if I access My Routes from the vehicle, and no car data is showing up when I open the My Renault phone app. How do we contact the Renault apps team?

IMG_1744.JPG

Have spoken to Renault Multimedia and Navigation Help on 0344 369 0000. They said that the My Routes app should not be available for download because it is still under development. There is no release date yet, and indeed no estimate of when it is likely.

I explained that the Welcome screen comes up under My Routes in the car, with the above error message, and that it had been reported by another user too - so not just a quirk of my system or user ID.

The lack of management of their IT developments is stunning. I am reminded of celebrations in brewing establishments...

Have spoken to Renault Multimedia and Navigation Help on 0344 369 0000. They said that the My Routes app should not be available for download because it is still under development. There is no release date yet, and indeed no estimate of when it is likely.

I explained that the Welcome screen comes up under My Routes in the car, with the above error message, and that it had been reported by another user too - so not just a quirk of my system or user ID.

The lack of management of their IT developments is stunning. I am reminded of celebrations in brewing establishments...

Here are screen illustrations from their Connectivity Pack on sale now (sigh):

fa89b663-464b-4ff9-abe8-4fdb5e3cf4fa-1513101273403jpg-582x776.gif

fabc851c-2072-468d-b7dd-9238e33e34d2-1513101263530jpg-582x776.gif