• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Warranty issue?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Folks, one of the 19” wheels on my wife’s Kadjar has developed what I can best describe as a faded area on one of the outer spokes. Vehicle has done 10k but the wheel has never been kerbed or damaged.

What is Renault like with warranty claims? I know from experience both Peugeot & Vauxhall were a nightmare. 

Is it worth my while trying to get a dealer to repair/replace under warranty? 

87516C75-E02C-48F0-AEEB-ABFFF756A507.jpeg

first thing they will say its been done by a pressure washer so its your own fault. please state the handbook does not state not to wash wheels with a pressure washer then its a defective coating and there fault they should order a new wheel.

had something similar with honda 

58 minutes ago, shedder101 said:

first thing they will say its been done by a pressure washer so its your own fault. please state the handbook does not state not to wash wheels with a pressure washer then its a defective coating and there fault they should order a new wheel.

had something similar with honda 

Cheers! I’ll let everyone know how we get on👍