Can I turn off tyre pressure monitoring?
4 4

57 posts in this topic

I do not understand why all this moaning about TPMS's... I have spare 19" rims with winter tyres and sensors. I paid for TPMS reasonable 36€/piece as original spare part at dealer's garage. System automatically recognized new sensors after 2 miles of driving without any need to adjust or programming... 

11 hours ago, robertp said:

I do not understand why all this moaning about TPMS's... I have spare 19" rims with winter tyres and sensors. I paid for TPMS reasonable 36€/piece as original spare part at dealer's garage. System automatically recognized new sensors after 2 miles of driving without any need to adjust or programming... 

£/Eu 144 is alot to many people simply to put a warning light out. The OP was asking if there was a way to avoid it rather than moaning.;)

4 hours ago, turboted10 said:

£/Eu 144 is alot to many people simply to put a warning light out. The OP was asking if there was a way to avoid it rather than moaning.;)

OP? are you referring to me? A 71 year old OP or is it OAP? I love driving my Kadjar at 60mph and pisxing off all the boy racers in their clapped out old cars waiting for their failed MOT.:lol::lol::lol:

18 hours ago, RTFishall said:

OP? are you referring to me? A 71 year old OP or is it OAP? I love driving my Kadjar at 60mph and pisxing off all the boy racers in their clapped out old cars waiting for their failed MOT.:lol::lol::lol:

OP = Original Poster;)

Well, If you have money to buy such a car for 20k+ then I suppose you have money to own it... Otherwise buy something cheaper or use public transportation. As simple as that.

Ownership of a car was, is and will always be an expense... 

And there is not just to turn off irritating warning light... 

22 hours ago, robertp said:

Well, If you have money to buy such a car for 20k+ then I suppose you have money to own it... Otherwise buy something cheaper or use public transportation. As simple as that.

Ownership of a car was, is and will always be an expense... 

And there is not just to turn off irritating warning light... 

Public transport? Do you mean for me in rural Lincolnshire walking about 1 mile in pouring rain to the nearest bus stop with no shelter, where with luck a bus will arrive (+/- 20 minutes) twice a day? Believe it or not we don't all live in places like London!   First :angry: then :lol:

Still, I guess I can afford to own and run a Kadjar because I didn't have to pay stupid prices to buy a house in places like London.  :)

21 minutes ago, RTFishall said:

Public transport? Do you mean for me in rural Lincolnshire walking about 1 mile in pouring rain to the nearest bus stop with no shelter, where with luck a bus will arrive (+/- 20 minutes) twice a day? Believe it or not we don't all live in places like London!   First :angry: then :lol:

Still, I guess I can afford to own and run a Kadjar because I didn't have to pay stupid prices to buy a house in places like London.  :)

Well in that case... 

I do not live in capitol of my county either... So I just bought that TPMS sensors. As I understand it is even not legal to turn system off.