• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Empty Car Park...
1 1

49 posts in this topic

I've seen an ambient lighting kit that doesn't require wiring which can go into your door armrest and below heating controls.. That may go some way to lighting the buttons to see where the damn things are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was driving in the dark last night ( stickers not used yet) .

It's funny that the controls for the heating , de mist back window are illuminated , even though you can easily see them on the front panel . Found the ' off ' button on turn off the strip that shows the direction of heat , air con etc! Handy that! Not really !

Now , I also found the dial that I think directs your head lights according to how many people sit in the car ... How come you can set that to zero?

I find it amazing the constant talk of missing illuminated window switches. Who looks down to see what switch to use, surely you should be able to instinctively operate them whilst still looking ahead? Hopefully when I collect my car my experience won't be tarnished by lack of lighting on some switches or glovebox.

My current car, Mini Countryman, has illuminated window switches and even a light in glovebox but doesn't have: panoramic roof, sat nav, auto lights, auto wipers, Bose stereo, cruise control and many more. I know what I would prefer to have or have not.

"I find it amazing the constant talk of missing illuminated window switches. Who looks down to see what switch to use, surely you should be able to instinctively operate them whilst still looking ahead?"

Well I personally like the fact that I can now quickly retract the wing mirrors , it's not a look down but a 'glance' to get the right switch , and quickly. Instinct I agree could come in, but until my brain is programmed ( after how many uses? ) my instinct for the detection of these buttons is faulty .

It's all comes down to the person I suppose , had a panoramic sunroof, done that ... No longer need.

Sat nav... Nice but my phone worked well.

Auto lights are nice , lazy not having to turn on, likewise wipers ...

Bose stereo , not in my model , and this one has perfectly good sound .... ( shame my mirror vibrates with the base!)

Dam good car though ... Love it .

I find it amazing the constant talk of missing illuminated window switches. Who looks down to see what switch to use, surely you should be able to instinctively operate them whilst still looking ahead? Hopefully when I collect my car my experience won't be tarnished by lack of lighting on some switches or glovebox.

My current car, Mini Countryman, has illuminated window switches and even a light in glovebox but doesn't have: panoramic roof, sat nav, auto lights, auto wipers, Bose stereo, cruise control and many more. I know what I would prefer to have or have not.

I think the point that some members are trying to make is that , considering the high specs that come as standard , a few little niceties would not have added much to the purchase price . And ,as such , it's a little surprising that they aren't there .  My last three cars were Scenics . They had those features ao I'm a little surprised they aren't on the Kadjar , From S Nav up ,at least .

What you feel is non-sense some might feel its worth mentioning, perhaps again and again, especially if they feel it's a point of debate, or something that they feel is worth mentioning.

Its a forum where people can either join in the topic or not.

Personally if a particular subject or topic was not my cup of tea I would look for another thread that did interest me.  ;)

I think the point that some members are trying to make is that , considering the high specs that come as standard , a few little niceties would not have added much to the purchase price . And ,as such , it's a little surprising that they aren't there .  My last three cars were Scenics . They had those features ao I'm a little surprised they aren't on the Kadjar , From S Nav up ,at least .

Yep I agree.

Renault's flagship SUV is missing some very basic features that come standard on far less equipped vehicles, and at a substantially lower cost.

It's a valid point to make in my opinion.

oh, please, don't start this non-sense again, please... Even if you  repeat this 1000 times the lights will not be there

Same old objectors again !!!!!!

Wasn't complaining, just pointing out what the others are complaining about . I'm quite happy with the Kadjar as is . I would like the little niceties too ,but can live without them . Some are unhappy .....that's their right . So if you've got nothing to say don't post

oh, please, don't start this non-sense again, please... Even if you repeat this 1000 times the lights will not be there

Everyone is entitled an opinion so if they wish to post this thread let them .. Even you with your BORING opinion can post.. It's an open forum.. Ho many things me have I read how many days to go for AJ12 to getting his car.. That really is boring..Suggest if you are not happy don't read it its that simple but don't start dissing some one for a gripe.. Maybe they haven't read the original thread.. Did you think about that .. Probably not ! Perhaps you should set a a forum in your native country if you don't like us Brits moaning

Everyone is entitled an opinion so if they wish to post this thread let them .. Even you with your BORING opinion can post.. It's an open forum.. Ho many things me have I read how many days to go for AJ12 to getting his car.. That really is boring..Suggest if you are not happy don't read it its that simple but don't start dissing some one for a gripe.. Maybe they haven't read the original thread.. Did you think about that .. Probably not ! Perhaps you should set a a forum in your native country if you don't like us Brits moaning

Sorry for being excited about getting the car. Please justify why you need to diss me on this??

Why you picking on me....??? Is it because I liked someone else's comment that I found rather ironic and you didn't.

So everyone is not entitled to an opinion after all in your world.

Unbelievable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk