• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Aircon
2 2

4 posts in this topic

I have the kadjar tce modes as a company car. So I spend long days traveling in it and in South Africa with temperatures reaching  35-40 deg celsius a perfect aircon is a must. But i Have now found if it gets over 30 deg outside temp and i run my air-con at full speed it will stop cooling and work as a fan only for at least 5-10 min and then start cooling again and no switching on or resetting or even stopping the car switching it of and restarting  it will cure the problem. And then suddenly it will start again and work perfect. The longer u use the air-con the more frequent the down time will be.  

Bought a new RENAULT KADJAR 1.5 DCI DYNAMIQUE on the 29th Jan 2018, almost immediately it has an air con glitch, it doesn't work at all.

Sent it back to dealer for repairs and now have to spend 3 days without my new baby. Not chuffed at all. :-(