• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Yes ta I have a dint!

12 posts in this topic

Shhhh don't tell hubby , son shut door on safety belt clip, I didn't know, so I opened and reshut door on same clip , two very small scrapes to the blue, can now see silver !

Cosmic blue touch up paint from ????

As I said , I doubt it would cover up a scrape if it's down to the metal that's a body shop job or Chipsaway both of which will cost more than £30 . My lad swung my door open into a post last week , luckily no mark left ....phew ;)

image.jpeg

Tiny really.

O yes, my lad opened the door with a wack last summer , thumb print dint on car parked next to us.

That's cause hassle! But at long last we got the claim closed , as it going to affect my new insurance !

No claim was actually made, but from what I can tell, Hastings insurance people can lie like people on here are finding some Renault people !

Use alcohol wipes to remove any dirt/wax from the scrape. Buy very fine paintbrush from a craft shop as the ones you get with the touch ups are rubbish, .With metallic paint stir for at least 2 minutes, put a pea sized amount into a palate or a cap, a milk cap is good, add a couple of drops of thinners and a drop of the lacquer, then mix all in , use a very thin coat just once, leave till next day and repeat as before B) all my friends bring their cars to me to touch up

afec3fb19dc393019e842d94ff21472f.jpg

I bought these magnetic door defenders they work a treat.. Pees me off though as I had this idea 20 odd years ago and never got round to patent it and actually make it.. Still at least my idea came to fruition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afec3fb19dc393019e842d94ff21472f.jpg

I bought these magnetic door defenders they work a treat.. Pees me off though as I had this idea 20 odd years ago and never got round to patent it and actually make it.. Still at least my idea came to fruition

.. Am unsure as to how that works when slamming the car on an unretracted seat belt buckle?

I have now confessed to hubby... So no you cannot hold me to ransom .

Car protected for a few days.... Son in respite care ( you guys don't know how lucky you are .... )

Well yes I suppose anyone could do it that but Thats the risk you take I suppose.. Because mine is black and next to parked cars in a secure car park , they are barely noticeable. Main reason is the parking spaces are small and my work colleague has a habit of not being very careful opening her car door on my previous car! so far so good