• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

New owner
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

My name's Scott and my wife & I just picked up a pre-reg 1.5TCi Sig Auto with the Bose sound system.

Its actually going to be my wife's car (who's still a bit distraught at selling her Mokka Techline) as I fly model jets (hence the username) and its way to small for me!

Initial impressions... very quiet compared to the "agricultural" Mokka, well equipped although I will be adding at least a space saver wheel and jack for out annual holidays in France, I'm not a fan of the foam! Auto is smooth although a little dim-witted at times and the head unit has some "odd" programming that the Mokka did a lot better.

Oh.. and does anyone else find that dash and panoramic roof rattles like hell? Going back to the dealer as soon as to have this looked at.

Edited by Jetflyer
my bad typing!!

ARC    5

Hi jetflyer had my 1,5 edc for about 15 months no rattles from panoramic   Sun roof. And the automatic gearbox is very good but sometimes a little slow to change up from 1st.hope you enjoy your new car?

Thanks mate. It’s going back for a warranty check... I worked for many years for Peugeot UK so from experience I reckon it’s loose drainage tubes (don’t ask how I know lol!). 

I’ll let you guys know 👍