Service Intervals Display
2 2

7 posts in this topic

If I remember it correctly , if you hold the OK button on the steering wheel whilst the car is in standby, i.e. engine not running, it should pop up . Though as JC says it will come up as you near a service or oil change 

Hi does anyone know how to turn of the service light ( orange spanner sign)..ive had it serviced before it was due as i recently bought the vehicle  but now after the count down im left with this orange spanner showing on my dash..cant find anything on youtube to do..any help would be appreciated. 

Hi Just google it says how to reset service interval and suspect when you reset to two years or whatever light may well go out perhaps possibly ????🤔  Should have been done at service point unless you did it yourself of course 🤔

Hi thanks for replying. I actually cleared it this morning by just pressing some buttons at random..theres nothing on google that says about clearing the service light(orange spanner) its more the oil service light but you follow those steps and use the up and down and switch from oil to service. As id said i bought te vehicle and had it serviced then shortly after the count down came on..anyway all sorted now.once again thanks for replying..