• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

DAB Radio

6 posts in this topic

Is there a cure for the dreadful reception issues with the DAB Radio.

I drove my wife’s car a Vauxhall Mokka to Work recently and had perfect reception on her DAB Radio for the full journey.

My DAB on the same journey loses signal at least 6 times and spends virtually the whole time searching for the signal.

does anyone know why it is so Rubbish!

1 hour ago, Stan Lugg said:

Is there a cure for the dreadful reception issues with the DAB Radio.

I drove my wife’s car a Vauxhall Mokka to Work recently and had perfect reception on her DAB Radio for the full journey.

My DAB on the same journey loses signal at least 6 times and spends virtually the whole time searching for the signal.

does anyone know why it is so Rubbish!

I’ve recently had an R Link upgrade and then had to have a factory re-set because the upgrade did not work properly. My DAB radio reception has been appalling since. Plus the SMS function no longer works. Not too impressed right now. 

Hi guy's.  I have the same issues my Kadjar is a s nav may 2017. Dab heart bristol signal lost every 4 minutes even when stationary also there is no dab text info on any station so it cannot be the radio station. My car is booked into the dealership on 26th Nov for a software/firmware update as the r-link has other issues as well. If this update does not cure the issue I will want the r-link replaced as it is not fit for purpose.😬