• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Abysmal
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Mine has been back to dealer due to problems with dab, satnav and lack of phone connection. They rang me today to say its a problem with the software and there's no software update available until Jan 2018!!!

Is this really acceptable??? Even then, you have to download it from my Renault and sort it out yourself. Customer service is non existent.

What is everyones views on this? Also, was told we are not the only ones to have this problem (surprise,surprise)

This seems to have a familiar ring to it as when I asked my local dealer to do the upgrade as part of a recent visit they said they hadn't done it as it does not work!!! Apart from the DAB track listing an the other well known issues my Rlink seems to behave itself so thankful for small mercies I suppose.