• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

What Content is Available from Store?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi

I got my 66 plate Kadjar on Friday - it was first registered Dec '16 so from reading topics in this forum I know there are lots of issues with R-Link regarding updates and versions etc.

However, my query is this:

- my system shows the maps, radio, air quality and eco driving info etc. Some of the widgets are repeated through the three scrollable home screens. But what else is available? I can't see anything at all in the 'store'.

- I was hoping there may be a weather widget or other useful things. I read somewhere that someone downloaded a calculator which is not something I want but I can't see where it would be anyway.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

On 09/10/2017 at 9:27 PM, millie80r said:

Hi

I got my 66 plate Kadjar on Friday - it was first registered Dec '16 so from reading topics in this forum I know there are lots of issues with R-Link regarding updates and versions etc.

However, my query is this:

- my system shows the maps, radio, air quality and eco driving info etc. Some of the widgets are repeated through the three scrollable home screens. But what else is available? I can't see anything at all in the 'store'.

- I was hoping there may be a weather widget or other useful things. I read somewhere that someone downloaded a calculator which is not something I want but I can't see where it would be anyway.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

You need to go to R-Link Store on a pc to register yourself & your car. Download the R-Link file & then R-Link 2 Toolbox. Once you've registered an account you will be able to run the RL software see the content available for your car. Did mine this morning-the worst part was finding the RLink serial number & you do need that in order to register your account. You will need to connect a USB drive into usb point in your car with engine running. Do not try to use RLink whilst you are doing this. Leave it for a couple of minutes whilst it gathers info on your car. Remove it & plug into pc containing downloaded software-you will see a section giving the huid no-ignore the first three letters & put the remainder into the registration form for RLink store. This will allow your registration to go ahead. Then wait for an email to activate it. All plain sailing after that.

Hi Lollysmum

Thank you for all the info.

I managed to get registered just add you described and downloaded and installed a couple of apps.

Can't say I'm overly impressed with what's on offer but got it to work anyway.

Thanks again.