• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Interior Leather Door Handle
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi all, new to forum and in negotiations to buy a Kadjar. However,

The interior leather handle/strut on the drivers door is scuffed and looks rather scruffy. It would annoy me to look at it every day so I am looking to see if it can be replaced but have no idea what it is actually called or whether it can be bought as a part. Can anyone help please?

Ive called Renault since and found you have to replace the whole door unit at £365!

Ive since been to see the car and its lovely, except quite a few scuffs on plastic inside, especially the centre console trim and the boot where the owner's obviously had a lot of stuff banging about. They were not willing to get them repaired but knocked off an estimate of how much it would cost to get it done myself. Seems to be quite a few trim repair companies who could sort it all out and its a pretty decent price.