I am terrified!!!
2 2

7 posts in this topic

At 2017 Frankfurt International Motor Show Renault announced Renault Symbioz, "an autonomous car" which drives itself.

I guess it uses the newest Renault maps from 06.2016. Renault is asking all pedestrians and cars to remain their positions as they were recorded in 13.06.2016 at exactly 4:34 PM.

Knowing how good are Renault's "current and upcoming connected customization" and the news that they will have the same partnership with LG and TomTom I just don't want to live in a world in which a Renault car will be on the streets autonomous.

Let's hope that they get the latest firmware right before going to production. Perhaps that is why there is a delay with the map updates as the new maps will tell us where these cars will be and how to stay clear.😀😀😂😂😂😱

Don't joke with this!! 

In Heaven: the cooks are French, the policemen are English, the mechanics are German, the lovers are Italian and the bankers are Swiss.
In Hell: the cooks are English, the policemen are German, the mechanics are French, the lovers are Swiss and the bankers are Italian....

An autonomous French car will be like Godzilla on streets!!!  I sent Renault an e-mail:" Stick with baguettes please!!!"

15 hours ago, Buder said:

Don't joke with this!! 

In Heaven: the cooks are French, the policemen are English, the mechanics are German, the lovers are Italian and the bankers are Swiss.
In Hell: the cooks are English, the policemen are German, the mechanics are French, the lovers are Swiss and the bankers are Italian....

An autonomous French car will be like Godzilla on streets!!!  I sent Renault an e-mail:" Stick with baguettes please!!!"

Sometimes racial stereotyping doesn't work, it just doesn't carry over. Nothing lost there tho' absolutely bang on.:D:D

How could you trust a company that can't even improve on a proven cars electrics/electronics, ie the Qashqai's, to ferry you blindfold??/

Bloody awful,

It looks like Spacely Sprockets wet dream....& how low is that roof??

Good luck filling that thing with flat pack from IKEA on a Sunday.......

Imagine being in that with your family, in autopilot going along at 70 in lane 3 on the M6 Northbound, grinning inanely at each other whilst playing cards with the Missus & Kids & having several Billy Bookcases jammed up your nostril.:lol:

Sounds like hell.

The only real plus side is that you could get your car to possibly pick you up from the pub?

UBER must be sh1tting themselves.