Spotted two poo colour kadjars
1 1

23 posts in this topic

I was behind one a couple of weeks ago. I have to say that in the flesh it wasn't that bad! b3164fc240484ed6a69e91bcdd37f847.jpg

Kadjar, 1.5 dci Signature S Nav, Flame Red, 66 Plate

agree its an old joke of mine now but to be fair they did look good in the sun shinnnnnne

Ade
Never Tepid or Cold
Kadjar Sig Nav (Red)

45 minutes ago, jenstar1976 said:

Maybe they've run out of Flame Red at the factory...

Kadjar, 1.5 dci Signature S Nav, Flame Red, 66 Plate

Don't say that, I'm still waiting for mine😁

On 16/08/2017 at 9:30 AM, Pottery said:

I like it!

------------------------
I can't be the only sane one here? 🤡
It's not my Kadjar, I'm only borrowing it off my Grandad!emoji23.png

Dune, I think? it makes me sick. Simply because I call it Caramac, a chocolate bar that was worse than sea sickness. 

Dysentery would be a better name

I really, really, really like it and Caramac too!! Red is too ubiquitous for me! 🤣

------------------------
It's not my Kadjar, I'm only borrowing it off my Grandad!

23 hours ago, Pottery said:

I really, really, really like it and Caramac too!! Red is too ubiquitous for me! emoji6.png🤣emoji23.pngemoji16.png

------------------------

Spooky, was followed out of B&Q by the caramac kid today, he winked as he pulled alongside, I blew him a raspberry, red coloured too.

What I'm really saying is that they are getting much more mainstream, no longer unusual to meet 1 on the road or to park near one.  Maybe if Renault realise they have a decent customer base they could just get their finger out,  a little?

2 hours ago, lenvdb64 said:

This shows that this reality we call life is subjective. To you it is poo. To me it looks like gold. emoji6.png I see that car as a golden charriot.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:D:D Golden chariot?  My wifes said it looks like our kids 1st "leavings" I daren't argue.

Getting serious I think it's nice, too subdued for me but I have to say that this week I have seen more Cageys than ever before and I haven't driven further. 1 white, 1 caramac and 3 red.

I'm seriously thinking of a top spec cagey for my next car in 2 years time, dependant on if it is facelifted in time. Only thing fixed so far is the colour, it's red, unless they bring out a vivid "tango"

The red looks good, no question, so do all the other colours but my logic goes - lots of reds makes the other colours stand out. I've got black, there's a few of them but not as many as the reds. Only seen a few blues so that adds uniqueness for a blue owner. The more people who say they don't like Dune the more unique it become so the more attractive it is to those of us who like to be a bit different. So, everyone, please don't buy Dune so it's there for us mavericks to use!

------------------------
It's not my Kadjar, I'm only borrowing it off my Grandad!

21 hours ago, Pottery said:

I've got black, there's a few of them but not as many as the reds. Only seen a few blues so that adds uniqueness for a blue owner. 

------------------------

I bought black last time, the Qashqai. Never had black but it sempt fashionable. It's the opposite of red in the qashqai/kadjar world. I suddenly realised every other qashqai was black.

Now I would dismiss black due to the way it seems to be a muck magnet, but mostly I like a bright car that's more easily seen, (but the careless barstewards still don't see you:angry:)

Flame red Cagey Covention at Cheshire Oakes shopping mall, Ellesmere Port today. Total coincidence that we followed each other in. Was like a scene out of The Italian Job but with Kadjars.IMG_0153.thumb.JPG.dede45fac61d89db2f6d52f83d13ae28.JPG

On 17/08/2017 at 1:07 PM, turboted10 said:

Dune, I think? it makes me sick. Simply because I call it Caramac, a chocolate bar that was worse than sea sickness. 

Dysentery would be a better name

Oh No! Caramac! I remember that horrible sickly chocolate bar, & pickled onion monster munch