• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Replacing Tyres with Pressure Sensors?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I will shortly need to change the front tyres on my Kadjar.  This car is the first I've had with pressure sensors.  Is there something special I need to tell the tyre garage when I go to get them changed?

I will shortly need to change the front tyres on my Kadjar.  This car is the first I've had with pressure sensors.  Is there something special I need to tell the tyre garage when I go to get them changed?

Your tyre fitter should know all about them, they have being around for awhile

Don't let them do what they did to our Focus.   Cut the valves with the pressure sensors off and replaced them with ordinary valves.   Needless to say, caused one of two problems.   Not all tyre fitters have a brain.

Don't let them do what they did to our Focus.   Cut the valves with the pressure sensors off and replaced them with ordinary valves.   Needless to say, caused one of two problems.   Not all tyre fitters have a brain.

I must admit I was wondering about the valves as it always seemed the first thing fitters used to do was cut or rip the valves off!

------------------------

I can't be the only sane one here? 🤡

It's not my Kadjar, I'm only borrowing it off my Grandad!