• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Loud grinding noise at high speed
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I hope its ok for me to post here as im from the UK (im from Singapore). 

Bought a 1.5dci kadjar 3 weeks ago now and its been decent till recently. I was travelling to Malaysia and i was going at about 150km/h - 160km/h when i heard a loud grin noise, like metal rubbing noise. When i reduced my speed it went away. I will upload the video i took over here. 

Also: 

1. Suspension is already makin noises 

2. Gearbox judder 

3. A clunk sound from gearbox when i brake and its dropping gears, then a thud before the car stops. 

Anyone experienced such issues before? My mileage is about 2800km. Did an oil change at 1k km. Service advisor seemed pretty confused but im bringing the car in on Thursday. 

Thank you for your time and help! 

VID_20170808_010204.mp4

Hi everyone. I hope its ok for me to post here as im from the UK (im from Singapore). 
Bought a 1.5dci kadjar 3 weeks ago now and its been decent till recently. I was travelling to Malaysia and i was going at about 150km/h - 160km/h when i heard a loud grin noise, like metal rubbing noise. When i reduced my speed it went away. I will upload the video i took over here. 

Also: 
2. Gearbox judder 
3. A clunk sound from gearbox when i brake and its dropping gears, then a thud before the car stops. 

Anyone experienced such issues before? My mileage is about 2800km. Did an oil change at 1k km. Service advisor seemed pretty confused but im bringing the car in on Thursday. 

VID_20170808_010204.mp4

If you have a panoramic roof that sounds like the wind noise that a few of us have had. The windscreen needs lifting out and resealing.

Can you get the car to make that noise each time u reach a certain speed? If so it's defiantly that!

Ade
Never Tepid or Cold
Kadjar Sig Nav (Red)

Also: 
2. Gearbox judder 

VID_20170808_010204.mp4

If you have a panoramic roof that sounds like the wind noise that a few of us have had. The windscreen needs lifting out and resealing.

Can you get the car to make that noise each time u reach a certain speed? If so it's defiantly that!

Ade
Never Tepid or Cold
Kadjar Sig Nav (Red)