• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Service
1 1

56 posts in this topic

Depends on the mileage,
A service around £95
B service around £130

B service is every 18000 miles A service is in between

If you drove more than 9000 miles (15000km) in one year you can join A and B service inspection into single one. At least in my country you can. Benefit is that you have oil changed every year instead of 18k miles... and if you have prepaid service plan (as I have for 5 years/100k km) this is win combination for me. According to plan I have 3 B inspections (oil change) in 5 years, now I will have at least 4 full inspections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great is that at the renault dealer..have you had to change the tyres yet ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No tyres yet, 9000 miles to date but due in on Monday for a service, local dealer

HELP!

I had an "A" service at 12 months

I had 18000 service at 18 months

At 24 months the car says it needs a service - local dealer says not needed until 36 months

What should I be doing please?

1 hour ago, macro said:

HELP!

I had an "A" service at 12 months

I had 18000 service at 18 months

At 24 months the car says it needs a service - local dealer says not needed until 36 months

What should I be doing please?

In your handbook (or in My Renault portal) it is written if you did more then 9000 miles in one year you can join A and B service inspection into one (that means that oil and oil filter can be changed every year).

I have My Revision service plan for 5 years and according to service plan I have 5 A inspections and 3 B. But since I drove 24k km in first year and  20k in second year authorized garage (dealer) both times did both inspections at same time (A+B, change oil and oil filter)