My Kadjar 1.2 petrol Night and Day version
0

7 posts in this topic

That's quite impressive. You must have the "table function" front
Seat that folds down flat.Some of the features that different markets have always baffle me. Why wouldn't we want that feature in the UK?
Like the look of the all black rims too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the wheels caught my eye too. Looking closer they are 19" Apollos. Were they supplied that colour? Also I couldn't imagine being able to drive on British roads packed to the gills with the boot open. On your own property fair do's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is an impressive load, I am hoping my spec has the front seat table top feature because I have to move some hefty metalwork that will need it on a 300 mile round trip this week and the thought of having to do it in the work's skip on wheels van makes me sad....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2017 at 6:02 PM, PatWar said:

Yes, the wheels caught my eye too. Looking closer they are 19" Apollos. Were they supplied that colour? Also I couldn't imagine being able to drive on British roads packed to the gills with the boot open. On your own property fair do's.

Yep, wheels came with that color. And actually it looks better than regular stainless steel/aluminium style.

12 hours ago, c0ff33 said:

That is an impressive load, I am hoping my spec has the front seat table top feature because I have to move some hefty metalwork that will need it on a 300 mile round trip this week and the thought of having to do it in the work's skip on wheels van makes me sad....

About that 6 meters long wooden planks transport. I tripped apporx 10 km in country with them and speed was about 30km/h (18mph). I bind them to front seat but planks weight was too much and therefore i didnt risk and wife sat on them whole trip just in case. In conclusion yeah you can do it but with limits in mind :D I hope that you will have front seat to table function cause this is very handy.

On 7/28/2017 at 4:33 PM, 1964 said:

That's quite impressive. You must have the "table function" front
Seat that folds down flat.Some of the features that different markets have always baffle me. Why wouldn't we want that feature in the UK?
Like the look of the all black rims too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually in Estonia some version have this and some not. I dint figure out whats the logic behind this. And honestly i dint get why they wouldn't have this lovely feature on every model.

One pic more, don't know why i didn't upload first time.

IMG_20170529_203142_2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

0