• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Another forum issue that can breech the rules
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I don't think it's just me but very often when I post, the topic simply doesn't "go through". Several times I've hit the post button again assuming I'd missed it earlier. My record is 4 repeated posts within a minute or so.

I have seen this from others and as this could be misconstrued by admin as topic bumping or repeated posting, can we confirm if this is forum system problem or a user issue. In either case how can it be resolved as no one wants to cause an issue.

Think it's just a bit of lag with the forum as it's happening with other members on a regular basis, don't worry about it ,if mods see repeated postings we just delete them to keep it tidy, I will contact admin and let him know😁

If only I had the access to edit your posting title ( breech ) 😂

17 hours ago, Kug said:

Think it's just a bit of lag with the forum as it's happening with other members on a regular basis, don't worry about it ,if mods see repeated postings we just delete them to keep it tidy, I will contact admin and let him know😁

If only I had the access to edit your posting title ( breech ) 😂

to agree with Kug post and to answer turboted10 question

19 hours ago, turboted10 said:

I don't think it's just me but very often when I post, the topic simply doesn't "go through". Several times I've hit the post button again assuming I'd missed it earlier. My record is 4 repeated posts within a minute or so.

I have seen this from others and as this could be misconstrued by admin as topic bumping or repeated posting, can we confirm if this is forum system problem or a user issue. In either case how can it be resolved as no one wants to cause an issue.

System lag is due to the high number of post the server receives, this server does not only host us it could carry 100 or more.

multiple posts caused by repeatedly clicking the reply button is a user fault by not waiting for the post to refresh. we are here to notice them and clean them up to keep the site clean. it is not a violation of the rules, as we can't penalise for inpatients  of the members:D,  we have to work within the servers speed.

as for bumping multiple post of the same content, it make no effect on the thread position the system ignores them it just doesn't look good bumping's definition is 

"Thread bumping" is the act of posting in a thread, with the sole goal of getting it back to the top of the thread list. Some people thread bump because their thread wasn't noticed during a busy time, while others bump threads just because they want to.( source Google)

this can be interpreted in many ways, each breach is discussed by the moderators and or Admin and an action is  undertaken after that.

i hope that answers your question on multiple posts 

2 hours ago, shedder101 said:

to agree with Kug post and to answer turboted10 question

System lag is due to the high number of post the server receives, this server does not only host us it could carry 100 or more.

multiple posts caused by repeatedly clicking the reply button is a user fault by not waiting for the post to refresh. we are here to notice them and clean them up to keep the site clean. it is not a violation of the rules, as we can't penalise for inpatients  of the members:D,  we have to work within the servers speed.

as for bumping multiple post of the same content, it make no effect on the thread position the system ignores them it just doesn't look good bumping's definition is 

"Thread bumping" is the act of posting in a thread, with the sole goal of getting it back to the top of the thread list. Some people thread bump because their thread wasn't noticed during a busy time, while others bump threads just because they want to.( source Google)

this can be interpreted in many ways, each breach is discussed by the moderators and or Admin and an action is  undertaken after that.

i hope that answers your question on multiple posts 

Good because I plead guilty to just having posted the same topic twice. Tried to drop the image from the "copy" to save space but shows as image not link.