• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Clarification needed on rules for the forum
1 1

5 posts in this topic

After reading several threads on the subject can I suggest that the rules need to be clarified as they seem to be from an era when the forum was largely unmonitored. Even searching for the rules gives old and non direct routes to the actual rules.

No one comes on here to intentionally breach forum rule or etiquette, but unless it can be clearly seen then there is always that danger.

I suggest a direct title section in the options entitled Forum Rules,  to ensure that this remains a friendly and focused motoring forum for genuine members

Admin would ultimately have to do this, I realise the forum rules were implemented by the previous admin and are not so easy to find either. Your right they do need updating to reflect this now moderated forum, I can only suggest you contact the admin to voice your concerns as the mods don't have that access rights to change it.🤔

14 hours ago, Kug said:

Admin would ultimately have to do this, I realise the forum rules were implemented by the previous admin and are not so easy to find either. Your right they do need updating to reflect this now moderated forum, I can only suggest you contact the admin to voice your concerns as the mods don't have that access rights to change it.🤔

I'll give that a go then. They really should be more prominent.

Does the same go for the way the system sometimes hangs, many new members post multiple identical points quite unintentionally.

Admin is going to trial a posting time delay,  in that after saving post member would be unable to post again for 20 seconds and hopefully this will help with the repeat postings , did say to him he might need to try 30s as delay in posting going through can at times be lengthy , let's see how it goes🤔

On 19/07/2017 at 7:16 PM, Kug said:

I'll give that a go then. They really should be more prominent.

Does the same go for the way the system sometimes hangs, many new members post multiple identical points quite unintentionally.

Thank you