• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

What the garage did to my car while in there care
1 1

23 posts in this topic

I was quiet happy to get a phone call to say the window screen had been fixed and it was ready for collections so off we plodded 30 mind to the garage collected our car and set off home when I got home I could see all the oil prints and dirty marks all over the trim and 2 small rips on the passenger side a pillar trim I was fuming I was straight on the phone to the dealers and she said can you bring it back I said only if you have a car available for me to take so now I have a capture here are a few photos I know the rips are only small but that is not the point.

6bb799b5f1fb8fdede54d3dfce3c2dd9.jpg1b5d98e5007a0ca3be0c0d97b823884b.jpg9f431914bc690501907809f3ce528f2e.jpg5b43ee43ad35e20f534908b342c2663d.jpg981c05fa552a23176e8a43489d4e1047.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm off outside right now to check mine...although it's a bit late to complain. I can not say I noticed anything like that - but then I didn't really look that carefully - there was quite a bit of white dots floating about on the dash (loose not sure what it was) when I collected mine after the screen refit - and I found a few tiny rubber rectangles in the cabin that looked like spacers of some kind. That is really shoddy though - and I don't really see how they might resolve it easily either. Damn.

When I went back to collect it from been fixed It was no better I went mad at the service manager and she was like well it’s been in the valeting bay I just said well come n have a look at it then the workmanship is shoddy and i refuse to accept this they had to order a new passenger side a pillar trim as it’s ripped so she’s gonna keep it for 2 daYs and sort it out and supply me with a car also she’s gonna gonna fill my car with diesel as some form of compensation put it this way it better be right or she will have the wrath of me on her back lol...... But like I said to her you bring your car to the garage for work and you expect them to look after it like it was there own not wreck it and cause loads of damage to it........ my opinion is that they wind be able to get the marks out of the drivers side pillar or the roof liner and if they don’t they better be prepared to replace them as I won’t accept any less and if they leave loads of marks in the roof or trim then I will go nuts lol

I know they use an independent guy but it’s still there job to look after our cars weather it is them or there contractor there is no defence for them in my opinion if I had a car from them and my wife used it too and smoked in it they would bill me not my wife........
Also it’s the 3 hours I’ve wasted running around 30 mins there and 30mins home 3 trips to the dealers it will be 5 hours by the time it’s sorted that’s if they sort it out this next time lol I’m not holding my breath

Hi D13urg, I hope to Christ that wasn't Harratts Renault in Wakefield. Sorry to read about the disgraceful service you've had, how did you manage to control yourself and not wreck the place?

Hi D13urg, I hope to Christ that wasn't Harratts Renault in Wakefield. Sorry to read about the disgraceful service you've had, how did you manage to control yourself and not wreck the place?

Yes it was Harrats Renault Wakefield and I controlled myself so they sorted my car out lol

To be 100% I don’t think I will be buying from Harrats again even Nissan or Kia it’s out me off them for life I was told they had good service too but I’ve had a bad deal it seams to me like they just don’t care about you once they have sold you a car it bloody annoyed me so much once I have this mess all sorted out I will be sending them a very detailed e-mail with all my complaints in and what I expect them to do once I have spoken to some one who I know at a different garage about how they would deal with the issue at hand

I hope if you got one form Harrats Wakefield that you get better service than I did lol x

I'll be honest with you, this is my third new car in five years from this dealer and apart from yearly services not had any problems. I am though of your opinion that once they have signed you up you are "today's chip paper". We'll see if my luck continues, after less than three months it's too early to tell. It is a great car to drive most people would agree and the RLink2 foibles I can live with. Fingers crossed.

I'll be honest with you, this is my third new car in five years from this dealer and apart from yearly services not had any problems. I am though of your opinion that once they have signed you up you are "today's chip paper". We'll see if my luck continues, after less than three months it's too early to tell. It is a great car to drive most people would agree and the RLink2 foibles I can live with. Fingers crossed.

Yeh it’s a lovely car to drive and some of the flunk issues don’t really matter to me apart from the car play and android auto

Hi Guys,

Just reading this I have been using Harratts Renault in Wakefield  scince 2004 and have always been happy with there service, I got my Kadjar from them nearly 2 weeks ago which is my 8th car from them plus 1 for my partner.  I have got it booked in on Monday for the centre consort looking at.

Pete

Don’t get me wrong the manager has been gr8 I was other things as well like getting told one thing from one person then another person tells you a different story but fingers crossed they will sort this whole mess out

Hi Guys,
Just reading this I have been using Harratts Renault in Wakefield  scince 2004 and have always been happy with there service, I got my Kadjar from them nearly 2 weeks ago which is my 8th car from them plus 1 for my partner.  I have got it booked in on Monday for the centre consort looking at.
Pete

What's wrong with the centre console?