Few pics of my kadj
1 1

22 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, pauldoogan82 said:

I Debadge it
I hated it it was a pain to clean round ,I do believe that they come like this in Japan I may be wrong tho

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

I agree while I think it looks nice with the badges on they are a pain to clean round and polish up 

2 hours ago, stephen.gowling said:

What is this polish you talk of?

Do the Romanians apply this when I take it to them on a Sunday morning to pressure wash off the cow shite emoji23.pngemoji23.png

No, I think it's what the Polish use, not the Romanians.....:)

On 13/07/2017 at 4:06 PM, pauldoogan82 said:

I Debadge it
I hated it it was a pain to clean round ,I do believe that they come like this in Japan I may be wrong tho

So how did you do this, and what you use...............

Cotton mate a few strands run it down the back of the letters as there's only sticky foam holding them on. Rub the left over foam off with your finger then use a bit of tcut or polish to take the sticky off ,you could also use petrol for the sticky.

Looking very good indeed, and you do not see to many blacks around - although one followed me home tonight. I was admiring it in the rear view - it looked perfect - looks much better front on to back. Good tip on removing the badge - makes it look unique and much cleaner on the back.

Scratches are a nightmare tho constantly buffing them out I was going to g3 glass coat it as I have 2 bottles left but I wouldn't be able to cut the scratches out once I've done it as it takes the g3 off

35 minutes ago, pauldoogan82 said:

Scratches are a nightmare tho constantly buffing them out I was going to g3 glass coat it as I have 2 bottles left but I wouldn't be able to cut the scratches out once I've done it as it takes the g3 off

I'm pretty sure car manufacturers nowadays use the thinnest top coat possible to save on costs, seems everyone I speak to get scuffs and marks from the slightest rub against the paint work. That is all manufacturers - my Dad has a Mercedes estate and it's scratched to death - he isn't careless and it's garaged overnight just insufficient top coat to protect it.