Hack the nav files?
1 1

52 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, WorWilly said:

I have non hacked files with 2 lyc files 

Mega_Free_1_Year_Update_FEU_NQ_2017_Q3.lyc

Mega_Free_1_Year_Update_FEU_NQ_2017_Q3_.lyc

along with the renault lyc file

If I remember correctly you can put there as many licence files you enter. It will take only the one which fits. 

In the last map updates downloaded (mappackage_tt_FEU_mid_2016_12)

there is a file that contain a checksum (\update_checksum\ mappackage_tt_atos_FEU_mid_2016_12.md5 )

Does anybody know from which files this checksum is generated?

I intended to add buildings  to the existing maps.  As I know the license relates to only the version of the maps and not buildings but I'm not sure.  I intend also to add few schemes (not skins)

Thanks

Ive had a few tries installing updates from Renault and each time they fail ????

So I got the winmd5 program and checked their own files with it  NOT ONE FILE IS CORRECT ?

Ive tried an alternative md5 program and its the same result, could it just be they haven't a clue what they are doing and not updating the md5 files ?

I'll try updating the maps and the md5 files, sod it, if it bricks it, it bricks it ......

You're right, but I'm talking about different file. When you unzip the 3 maps files you obtain 2 folders: content and update_checksum.

Inside update_checksum you have one file : mappackage_tt_atos_FEU_mid_2016_12.md5.

What does this file contain? The checksum of what?

1 hour ago, WorWilly said:

So I got the winmd5 program and checked their own files with it  NOT ONE FILE IS CORRECT ?

I also checked - ALL the checksum are correct!

For mappackage_tt_FEU_MID-1506-part1.rar

test.png

8 hours ago, spon901 said:

As I know the license relates to only the version of the maps and not buildings but I'm not sure. 

False. Regarding to the SyncTool configuration buildings content have to be licensed as well:

[Content_building]
device_dir="/map/content/building"
update_media_dir="content/building"
files="*.3dc,*.3dl"
recursive=0
operation=pseudocopy
check_licenses=1
static_update_keeps_recent=1

Licenses don't needed for global_cfg.zip, lang, schemes, voice, vr (voice recognition) files and for licenses itself,

Full content of this sync_files.ini file provided by me at the beginning of this thread.

Method, what you're going to try basically works. I tried it in this way. Took Austrian speedcam file (Austria.spc), renamed it to the Belarus.spc, generated Belarus.spc.md5, created Belarus.spc.stm (with text inside: purpose="copy"). Packed all to the mappackage_tt_FEU_MID-1506-BY.sku, generated .md5 for it.  And it installed, because iGO detected already licensed Austria.spc content (name of file don't matter, Navi shows double Austrian speedcam content after installing).

After that I created same package, but with purpose="delete" in the Belarus.spc.stm file and after updating R-Link my content were removed.

20 hours ago, WorWilly said:

Yes that is the entire zipped file go inside of that file to each individual country on mine they are wrong ?

I checked the first one... Albania

test.png

And after that, just to be sure, Cyprus.

test1.png

2 hours ago, WorWilly said:

with the new lyc file so you have 2 lyc files

And where do I get lyc file for my own content?

2 hours ago, WorWilly said:

have you tried changing the code to check-licence-0 rather than 1 ?

Not possible. Content of this file extracted from firmware upgrade image (SyncTool_11.apk from it) and we don't have access to the live system for changing anything. No ADB access, no root, nothing ...  I would be happy if anyone could hack the RL, but at the moment it's not possible, as far as i know.

42 minutes ago, WorWilly said:

lyc file comes from the 2017 quarter 3 maps

Please try to understand - each lyc file valid only for one device - the one for which it was made. You can't take leaked to the internet license from other unit and put it to the your R-Link2. It just wouldn't work. 

But you can try  - the criterion of truth is practice:)

This is what I did

i took all maps off and tried installing GB map only with both lyc files 

the install process went to three quarters  then reported an error?

i tried with only Renault lyc file it would not start the install at all. Just said there is an install. I pressed yes. It reported an error ?

i tried with just GO lyc file and it reported could not find file after it seemed to install ? Then when I restarted it it must have uninstalled as it took a while to start up ?

Anyone any ideas what to try next ?

I also tried just replacing the entire GB map 2017 quarter 3

that seemed to install and after 20 mins reported a missing file ?

Again when I restarted head unit it took 5 mins to start and when I looked the version number it was the old map so must have uninstalled it again

I also tried just replacing the entire GB map 2017 quarter 3

thought is bricked the unit !!!!

it just kept restarting over and over again ! Installing resetting, installing resetting 

i took off the negative lead and left it a few hours  it started but too a while for the map to come on ?

working ok again but on old map. 

BEWARE

any ideas what to try now. Personally I think it’s in the Clip that they use as that’s how they do it. I’ll experiment a bit with that.