• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Diesel engine Vs petrol engine maintenance xost
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Hi people, I understand this could be a general knowledge to experience people out there. But apparently not so for me : ) therefore I would like to know from people who drove a same litre petrol car vs a diesel car. Understand the brand and model makes a difference too. But comparing litres is good enough for me. Anyway, please feel free to share your knowledge even though the criteria set may not be applicable to you. Thanks for reaching my post~

Sent from my EVA-L29 using Tapatalk

You probably need to compare performance not litres as the Kadjar petrol 1.2 litre is a turbo (well so are the 1.5/1.6 diesels!) and is at least as fast as the previous 1.6 litre Renault petrol engines. The new 1.6. petrol turbo is obviiously even faster.

My 1.2 petrol turbo Kadjar has better performance than my previous 1.6 petrol Scenic but worse fuel consumption around town (only 33-ish mpg unless i really try) , if that helps.