• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Drivers seat
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Does anyone else find the seats uncomfortable in the Kadjar, I can get comfortable regardless of how I set seat and steering wheel. I fee like my shoulders and upper body are to locked in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm tall and have no problem, I think its more to do with weight maybe , i've got recaros on my R36 which are the best seats in many a car, inflatable lumbar and wings, but I have a mate who is on the large size  and he only just fits after deflating the bolsters, to my mind the Kadjar felt at home as they were similar to my car, when  it arrives its my wifes car. Hated the good old days of bench seats front and rear where you could fit seven,( Dads Ford V8 pilot ) but if you went sprightly round a corner you were flung to the opposite side ! Much prefer seats with bolsters and safer 

Hated the good old days of bench seats front and rear where you could fit seven,( Dads Ford V8 pilot ) but if you went sprightly round a corner you were flung to the opposite side ! Much prefer seats with bolsters and safer 

I just went back 50 odd year's, yes they were "the good old days" :lol:

I am very surprised as I find it one of the most comfortable car seats ever. Are you very tall?

I've got the leather seats and find them extremely comfortable - Although I always get hip/knee problems when I change cars, and the Kadjar is no exception.

I've found that I had to make quite a lot of adjustment to the seat to get the sweet spot, but that was maybe because I was coming from a coupé.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone else find the seats uncomfortable in the Kadjar, I can get comfortable regardless of how I set seat and steering wheel. I fee like my shoulders and upper body are to locked in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same feeling.

Front seats forces to put head in strange way. Almost a year I'm trying to set the seat and always had pain in my back.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

I find that my arms and shoulders ache sometimes as I have the seat pushed back due to long legs but then the steering does not pull out far enough and I end up leaning forward. Adjusting the back of the seat seems to push my head shoulders and arms forward as though I'm stooping.