• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Car phone not giving me Id of incoming calls

4 posts in this topic

Hi my IPhone 6 works fine through Bluetooth with the numbers listing presenting fine. When a call comes in though there is a problem. There is no Id on the call, even though the number is on my iPhone, it just gives number and says unknown caller

Any ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to say I don't have much of an idea but wanted to say that it does work for me with an iPhone 6 and I didn't have to do anything so this isn't normal.  Do you have access to another phone so as you can pair and test with that and narrow it down to the phone or the car? 

Unfortunately this is one of the many issues there is with R-Link2, I have the same problem with some of my contacts (Iphone 6s). One other issue I have, is that the call list(s) are timestamped +1 hour. For example if I place a call at 10, on the R-link2 it will show that the call is placed at 11. Currently my car is at the dealership, so they can update the firmware/R-link2 software.

(aaaand I can't stream music over bluetooth) 

I too use the iPhone 6 and recieving calls the name is shown on the display. Have you gone through the settings menu, like phone,contacts to see if anything might be switched off. Sorry can't be more helpful.