• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Autoglym Lifeshine

10 posts in this topic

I was quoted £199 from the dealer I got the car from. I refused and spent £11 on Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection from Halfords. I plan to use it every autumn and I just give the car a polish and then apply the Autoglym product. I am by no means a detailer and have better things to do on a nice sunny day but i cannot see the point on paying out on things like Supaguard as all you are doing is paying out £200 for someone to put gloss protection on your car

Sent from my SM-T560 using Tapatalk

Get a subscription to Autocar £9.99 for 4 issues and you get a Autoglym car gift pack worth £48 go to www.themagazineshop.com/aca/jul17 seems a good deal

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I just can't help feeling that it is not worth £250, yes ok buy a product and do it yourself. Obviously you can't but i just think it is a rip off to pay that amount of money for little gain.

Sent from my SM-T560 using Tapatalk

First of all I am unable to do this myself due to health problems. I have been quoted £250 by Autoglym agent to do it for me, your thoughts please.

I think it's value depends on how long you keep the car and it's colour. Red cars tend to fade and go matt before blues and blacks but I don't know if the coating prevents it that and if you are not keeping the car for longer than the first MOT then that won't be a problem. Why not price up a detailer's services, once or twice a year for a serious clean and a quality polish might be just as good?

------------------------
I can't be the only sane one here? 🤡
It's not my Kadjar, I'm only borrowing it off my Grandad!