My car and changes I made
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Looking very good indeed. I have to admit the shark fin replacing stupid floppy aerial is on my list along with the chrome real fog light trim. I'm not sure what the door catches are about - can you add a bit more information. And where did you get the boot lights / how did you fit them?

About doors - there are plastic covers. This photo should help.
In the trunk I installed led stripes on both sides like in photo and are connected to original trunk lamp.
6e42365abf333d161d9cad451145980f.jpg9b715b8369297d93d6cdf6519d1939f9.jpg

regards

Now I see what you did with the door catches - that is some pretty hardcore attention to detail! Does look better now you mention it though.

Ironically I had those same LED bars on the front of my old Renault Grande Scenic - give off a ton of light made good head light accents along with retro fitted DRL lights in the radiator grill. Took them off before I sold it so looks like you have found me a way to re-purpose them!

Hi
Quick question. The link you have put for the sunglasses holder, in the description it don't mention it's compatible with a kadjar...but I'm assuming it is as you have fitted it in yours? 

Thanks 

Yes, this one I have installed.
Second option is orginal holder from Renault Captur but much more expensive.

regards