• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Radio auto adjusts radio frequencies

9 posts in this topic

I have question about the R2 Link Radio.

I have preset channels to the desired FM frequency but everyday at the same location on my journey to work the radio automatically changes the frequency.

how can I stop this from happening it is so annoying.

Hi JH. Perhaps the dab signal keeps dropping out and the simulcast does not work just like mine. Kadjar s nav  picked up from the dealer May 15th 2017. Happy days.

I don't use DAB because I listen to Heart radio and about every 3 or 4 miles the radio stops.

after about a minute or so it starts again and this happens for the duration of my journey to work which is less than half an hour sometimes it goe off for five minutes it is painful.

so I use FM.

Thanks Lynbob,

I'll give that a try.

Might appear to be a stupid question but is Heart Extra regional or National.

I like the South Wales breakfast show hence using FM.

I can't believe there is no way to turn auto search off on FM.

I now have a new fault. Not only do i keep loosing the dab signal even when parked on my drive. I now have a hands free phone fault. It has been working with no problems other than voice control. Now on occasions when a call comes through there is no notification on the r-link display. The phone is showing paired the ring works but no phone controls showing. When I press the tel button on the steering stalk nothing happens. So I cannot answer or end the call. Only had the car since may 2017 only 700 miles. The car is on a mobility plan. Any ideas. Thank you

I purchased my Kadjar few weeks ago, and the constantly changing stations drive me insane. The obvious solution is to turn off the AF. But the new versions do not have the ability to turn this off. Was chatting to Renault to try resolve this and after about 3 or 4 mails backwards and forwards over about a two week period, I just got a very abrupt "That feature has been removed and we have no intentions of bringing it back".  I replied asking why they would not bring it back, as it can't be more than a few lines of coding. Surely if you have AF feature, turning it off should be easy enough. Anyway, weeks later and it's pretty clear that I'm now just being ignored.