• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

New Key
4 4

29 posts in this topic

Key loss ?  This will teach you to be more careful   

Bit harsh,
i keep my key separate from normal keys, it's a pity it's not like a Nissan fob that'll fit on a key ring

We love these, that just arrived (€1,47 each, including shipping). Nice silicon. But then again, we just wanted protection. No key hanger. Ali Express

Skickat från min SM-T705 via Tapatalk

We love these, that just arrived (€1,47 each, including shipping). Nice silicon. But then again, we just wanted protection. No key hanger. Ali Express

08b7896bc3c48b7f69e745a20d29b088.jpg

Hi..Just a thought..my daughter (No.2)..lost her key fob and was quoted £190 by Arnold Clark for a new coded key.. I put my detective hat on and traced back to when she had last used it..as she has the clio and does not put the fob into the slot..or in her handbag, it must have been in her pocket or in the car.

Guess where it was..and this may be useful for other who might loose things in the newer models of renault..both of the front seats have a plastic tray just under the back of the seat..if you were to run your hand down the back of the seats you would feel nothing..you have to really feel down along the tray...found the key fob,  £7+ in change, 2 lipsticks and a spoon..?

Have a go

You never know?

Lost mine a week after getting the car, figured it was not in the car as it would lock using the door button..... totally wrong, was under the seat but you could still lock the car or so I thought!!

The captur system was better with auto locking, I still forget to lock this one when I get out