• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Scuff/grazed kadjar alloy
2 2

14 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I know I should have got the alloygators fitted sooner but unfortunately I didn't and know I have scuffed/grazed the alloy.  I have attached a pic of the damage and was wondering if I could get some advice if there are any products that may be able to make less noticeable?

or would a garage in London be able to sort it out? 

Kind regards

shiv

IMG_6489.MOV

IMG_6491.JPG

IMG_6493.PNG

Shiv, you have an SUV - most Kadjar owners will never take them through a forest or off road anywhere but even in 2WD version it carries the ride height and suspension to tackle the roughest terrain. A slight scuff on the alloy is just a battle scar from an impressive journey. Don't worry about hiding it, invest the time looking up green road trails in some of our wonderful National Parks you will enjoy the scenery and the fact your Kadjar excels at it.

6 hours ago, c0ff33 said:

Shiv, you have an SUV - most Kadjar owners will never take them through a forest or off road anywhere but even in 2WD version it carries the ride height and suspension to tackle the roughest terrain. A slight scuff on the alloy is just a battle scar from an impressive journey. Don't worry about hiding it, invest the time looking up green road trails in some of our wonderful National Parks you will enjoy the scenery and the fact your Kadjar excels at it.

Never thought of taking my car off road....................?

17 hours ago, JHFoto said:

I can recommend Alloygators..........................:)

Interesting. I looked into these after I scuffed my Diamond Alloys but was told they were not recommended for Diamond  Alloys, just Alloys. Did you fit them yourself or have them professionally fitted? 

John 

6 hours ago, Barrovian said:

Interesting. I looked into these after I scuffed my Diamond Alloys but was told they were not recommended for Diamond  Alloys, just Alloys. Did you fit them yourself or have them professionally fitted? 

John 

Professionally fitted by Alloygator agent...............

John 

Check out@darenh's profile picture. He's got red alloygators on his 19inch alloys.

Kadjar, 1.5 dci Signature S Nav, Flame Red, 66 Plate

Hi Shiv, presumably you got your allow repaired in the end? I’ve just done the exact same :-( So wondered how much it cost for the repair and if they got it back to normal.

Thanks