Panoramic roof is gorgeous
2 2

13 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, JHFoto said:

Looks very nice although you cannot look up there while driving ??

No but the light you get in the cabin is great and a great talking point when you have passengers 

Agree! this is one of the best feature - it was on my must have list when buying kadjar

but last time I was driving kadj without glass roof and I think it may be a little bit quiet while driving, even when roof is closed

On 09/06/2017 at 4:15 PM, Marc said:

No but the light you get in the cabin is great and a great talking point when you have passengers 

I had this on the qashqai but don't have it on this Kadjar. Do I miss it?, well no, not a lot. However another Cagey is top of my list so far for the next car, this time it will be full spec inc the sunshine roof.

Technical point, is it laminated or toughened glass I wonder, somebody with it might want to check? should be etched in the glass somewhere. Just thinking should there be a severe smash or rollover or even if some kids is hurling stones from a motorway bridge.

I always have mine open for the extra light in the cabin, as the driver it doesn't really give a great deal of pleasure but does make it handy noticing when a bird has done a woopsy on your roof - or the last wash was done without step ladders!

5 hours ago, Bobr said:

I have it closed when it's sunny otherwise it turns the car into a glasshouse.

Options options options, I'd like it better if it opened. Best of both worlds, light with ventilation. Given the size that simply cant happen so .....................

If like me you are interested in astronomy it's a great feature to have to look at a clear night sky in the country. I should add, when parked!

Even better if you sitting in the back with an attractive lady.  ;)

20 hours ago, rustydiver said:

I only picked my KAdjar up yesterday with its panoramic sunroof, i love it it lets so much light in.

And heat in the summer?? I do miss it, the qashqai had this, but don't miss it by much and wasn't a major factor in my choice of Kadjar model.