• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Clear plastic dashboard screen
1 1

14 posts in this topic

My Kadjar is 7 months old, bought from new...... over time I have wiped the clear plastic screens that cover the speedo etc.... and the amount of scratches that have appeared is unreal. So much so I find my eye being drawn to them constantly. It's driving me insane.

Any ideas on how to remove them?

Why they are made of such easily scratchable material I will never know.

HI  Nothing new about this problem  i am afraid had same issue with 09 koleos  yes 09 koleos  wiped with duster what a mess kadjar 15 months old been mega careful but it to has scratches only use new duster things wife gets for fitting on a stick thing mega soft just like cotton wool but still has some marks , any answers to problem  please please post many thanks :wacko:

J.C:rolleyes:

I have not even got around to trying to clean mine yet, and based on this thread I think I will avoid it. My only thought is if it gets dusty on the display then maybe a blast with a can of compressed air will be less abrasive? The R Link-2 is getting impressively grubby with my sticky mitts being on it all the time - any suggestions for cleaning that? I use alcohol wipes for my touch screen devices so was planning to the use same but am now a bit worried it will mark the non glass display.

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ON MY KADJAR IT'S OKAY WHEN THE DIALS ARE BEING USED BUT WHEN IT IS OFF IT LOOKS TERRIBLE. I WANT TO WARN OWNERS THAT IF YOU USE THE STIFF BRUSHES THAT YOU GET WITH ALLOY WHEEL CLEANING KIT YOU COULD SCATCH YOUR ALLOYS SEE PHOTO 4c59ae5ba68237f4b83370c558194164.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ON MY KADJAR IT'S OKAY WHEN THE DIALS ARE BEING USED BUT WHEN IT IS OFF IT LOOKS TERRIBLE. I WANT TO WARN OWNERS THAT IF YOU USE THE STIFF BRUSHES THAT YOU GET WITH ALLOY WHEEL CLEANING KIT YOU COULD SCATCH YOUR ALLOYS SEE PHOTO 4c59ae5ba68237f4b83370c558194164.jpg

Nasty scratch - i use a wheel cleaner and a microfibre mitt that looks like a glove. From halfords so can get in there n clean it without scratching

Ade
Never Tepid or Cold
Kadjar Sig Nav (Red)

Nasty scratch - i use a wheel cleaner and a microfibre mitt that looks like a glove. From halfords so can get in there n clean it without scratching

Ade
Never Tepid or Cold
Kadjar Sig Nav (Red)
Any tips how to get rid of these scratches they are not deep scratches just surface ones.