• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Been away for five days
3 3

11 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, JHFoto said:

Away again next week but this time we are going in the car, she gets lonely when I leave her.....:)

I struggle leaving mine at home when I go to work. I give her a loving look as I pass her on the drive each morning 😂

5 hours ago, turboted10 said:

She is supposed to be driven tho' she probably thinks worse of you:D

Haha it's not worth using the car for the commute. From door to door is 35 mins most of that on a tram that always has right of way, driving into the city would be time consuming and more costly. Shame tho

3 days while the windscreen seal being fixed was too long. It's my daily commute, work van and family transport. 5 Weeks in and I still love it, despite the niggles the Kadjar is a fantastic drive, love the performance boost compared to my last car and it looks superb. 

God Ted, I'm glad it's your Kadjar and not mine. So far the most I've had in mine is my daughter's Newfoundland (65 kilos). Immediately afterwards I had the car valetted. She (the dog) produces more saliva than a Komodo Dragon!

1 hour ago, turboted10 said:

In all honesty plaster and cement comes of easier than what the dog leaves behind, excuse the pun. Cars have to be made to withstand use, (not abuse).

My cars go back perfect but the year old Megane I had was owned by a bank official, female from the name. The only damage was to one sides rear front seat back where her youngster had sat and scrubbed the back with his/her feet. At a year old Renault did replace this as a warranty claim, clap hands emoticon.

Taking no risks. My boot is well covered for the dogs

IMG_20170607_173926_278.jpg

The Kadjar does have bags of rear space when you drop the seats, and I do like the quick drop catches so you can drop them from the boot. A slight niggle I have have is the seat drop split or 2 or 1, in the Grand Scenic you could drop each of the 3 individually - which was very handy as I have two boys and sat in the back I could drop the middle seat to then pass long loads all the way through to the front. 

18 minutes ago, turboted10 said:

Yes, a long pass up the centre, sorry matron, would be ideal. For an angler such as me that keeps two or 3 mates in comfort and stows the gear

Good to see you're back, Turboted, did you enjoy your stay at the thought rehabilitation centre.

Looking forward to reading more of your contributions.

Yes using such a nice car as a general purpose vehicle is somewhat criminal. Mine is at times used as a builders van as although I don't do much anymore I have every building and engineering tool imaginable. Always ferrying to and fro 1 of the family. I can confirm that a reasonable sized cement mixer can be accommodated.. Had 10 high density concrete blocks and a bag of cement in there sometime back too.
If it's not doing that then a fair amount of my fishing gear is in residence. It doesn't get knocked around as I'm very careful but after all they are classed as sports UTILITY vehicles

I like your style, there's a certain chic in using one as a power barrow!

------------------------
I can't be the only sane one here? 🤡
It's not my Kadjar, I'm only borrowing it off my Grandad!