• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Rear diffuser panel

7 posts in this topic

Hi all

Our Kadjar arrives next week and there are already a couple of bits I am looking to get for the car. One thing I spotted online was a rear diffuser/cover panel in silver/grey. Can anyone tell me if this is a after market piece or sold via Renault as I'd be interested in getting one to help to break up the mass of black plastic at the rear of the car. I know this picture is showing the light surrounds but it also has the diffuser.

Auto-Cover-Styling-Accessories-For-Renau

Thanks

Trev

Hi all
Our Kadjar arrives next week and there are already a couple of bits I am looking to get for the car. One thing I spotted online was a rear diffuser/cover panel in silver/grey. Can anyone tell me if this is a after market piece or sold via Renault as I'd be interested in getting one to help to break up the mass of black plastic at the rear of the car. I know this picture is showing the light surrounds but it also has the diffuser.
Auto-Cover-Styling-Accessories-For-Renault-Kadjar-2016-ABS-Chrome-Rear-Tail-Fog-Lamp-Light-Frame.jpg
Thanks
Trev

No Renault do not sell them.Your go to place for aftermarket chrome bits is aliexpress.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops I missed that . Can't remember if it was an option when I ordered.The price would have probably put me off anyway . Could probably get the same affect by having it wrapped for a fraction of the cost .

The chrome flashes are an after market product, as quoted above, varying prices, have a look on eBay as well as AliExpress. All sorts of chromie after market bits are available.

I'll have to add this again as I've done before, my opinion, the car had chrome in the front and on the sides, but it's rear is a little bland for me hence why I have the flashes

I agree with the others. If it's chrome your'e looking for, you'll find hundreds (if not thousands) of offers for the Kadjar on Aliexpress. You could almost cover the whole car in chrome . Just search for "Kadjar".
Since your illustration shows a Chinese Kadjar, I would expect you to find your desired part there.

Skickat från min SM-T705 via Tapatalk