• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

The best boot liner

6 posts in this topic

Hi all

We are due to pick up our Kadjar Dynamique Nav S in flame red next week and wondered if anyone has a boot liner in their car? I really want a nice rubber/hard one that can be easily cleaned and we can dump wellies, push chairs etc on without worrying about the original boot lining. I know Renault do a semi rigid boot liner so does anyone have this and can you tell me if it fills the entire boot as the space shown in the picture doesn't look that big. Otherwise can anyone recommend a better product

1460987462_8201583479_w450_h400.jpg

Thanks

Trev

3 hours ago, TrevS said:

Hi all

We are due to pick up our Kadjar Dynamique Nav S in flame red next week and wondered if anyone has a boot liner in their car? I really want a nice rubber/hard one that can be easily cleaned and we can dump wellies, push chairs etc on without worrying about the original boot lining. I know Renault do a semi rigid boot liner so does anyone have this and can you tell me if it fills the entire boot as the space shown in the picture doesn't look that big. Otherwise can anyone recommend a better product

Thanks

Trev

I have the one shown its very good just take it out give it a shake job done...................

On 2017-5-18 at 9:59 AM, TrevS said:

Hi all

Thanks

Trev

I ordered mine from boot buddy. See pic. It's great plus they do clear dog guards and I got that too

1497025877545.jpg