Renault Kadjar Forum Under New Management
3 3

49 posts in this topic

Just now, ulfire said:

I'm a moderator on another forum , Alan ... If I took on another I'd be a dead man ...the missus would see to that :D  and there's a few people on this forum wouldn't appreciate it either

That's a shame you would have done a great job of it.:(

6 hours ago, ulfire said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence anyway

I still think the old man should be a mod!

He's on here more than anyone ... hay ulfire... keeps your brain active , 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

12 hours ago, Motor Mouth said:

Thanks Alan, spent over three hours last night going through everything, let me know if I have missed any, only future spam should be any members I have missed banning that are already registered and that would be quickly removed.

Bill

If you print the word FAKE in the forum search feature, you will find a shitload of spam still there.

I'm sure a few other search words should find most of it.

If you print the word FAKE in the forum search feature, you will find a shitload of spam still there.

Including this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, 1898 said:

thanks for that, can't believe I missed those, all cleared now and the user accounts banned and binned.

MM

7 hours ago, darenh said:

Bill just wondering are you a kadjar owner?

No @darenh I must confess I do not own a kadjar my interests here are maintaining and building a valuable resource for the car for the present and future.

The negative, or positive depending which way you look at it are that I will not have a point of view on vehicle specifics and issues, the positive is that I will not become bored of the forum once I sell unlike an owner probably would.

For the record I now own and maintain a handful of forums on different topics and as I am coming up to retirement see it as a hobby/interest.

I hope that sits well with you all but honesty is always best in my personal opinion.

MM

Glad you've take an interest Bill, just inquisitive really how you had stumbled across this one, or perhaps there's was a common problem on a few forums

16 minutes ago, darenh said:

Glad you've take an interest Bill, just inquisitive really how you had stumbled across this one, or perhaps there's was a common problem on a few forums

PM'd

Hi, and a thanks from me too.

I really wish you had been able to step in earlier. I'm now a member of 3 versions of THE Kadjar forum and am feeling just a tad disillusioned about the whole thing.

However, this is the 1 that ought to carry forward. Too many proper folks have given valuable information and support when the parent manufacturer has singularly failed to do so.

I can't even recall who admins the other Uk site, is there anyway they will be brought back together? no one fell out with anyone the demise was just the success of the spamming campaign once it was realised we were dead in the water.

1 hour ago, turboted10 said:

Hi, and a thanks from me too.

I really wish you had been able to step in earlier. I'm now a member of 3 versions of THE Kadjar forum and am feeling just a tad disillusioned about the whole thing.

However, this is the 1 that ought to carry forward. Too many proper folks have given valuable information and support when the parent manufacturer has singularly failed to do so.

I can't even recall who admins the other Uk site, is there anyway they will be brought back together? no one fell out with anyone the demise was just the success of the spamming campaign once it was realised we were dead in the water.

I agree with all you have said, the only thing I can add is that from here on the forum is there for those that wish to return and use it, with regards to that, over the last few days visitor numbers have been increasing rapidly, although only a few posting so my guess is that people are keeping tabs on the RKF to make sure the forum is being administered properly before committing .

thanks for the positive comments from all

MM

Hi Bill
How do I go about deleting my own posts if they are not relevant, I can't seam to
Find an option

Also why is your new moderator questioning an abbreviation that's used on the internet, I feel like I have had my integrity questioned tonight?

Hi Bill
How do I go about deleting my own posts if they are not relevant, I can't seam to
Find an option

Also why is your new moderator questioning an abbreviation that's used on the internet, I feel like I have had my integrity questioned tonight?

1 hour ago, darenh said:

Daren 

The option to delete your own posts is something that would have to be done by moderators or admin, option is not allowed for members , please feel free to contact me with the postings you think are not relevant . 😄