• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

ICE - DAB Radio text.
5 5

42 posts in this topic

Hi all I'm getting really annoyed with the radio in my new kadjar in and out no signal text showing all the time to be fair I'm finding the whole kadjar experience very poor any help with the radio would be much appreciated 

There is little or no help to be had I'm afraid. The r-link 2 system is what it is... a tragic mistake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up my brand new Kadjar last week (built 13th Jan 17). I can confirm that the DAB track info is still an issue!

Only way I can get txt to display is update list , select new station then reselect desired station. This has to be done each time you get into car. Pain in the arse!

I'm currently waiting a callback from Renault U.K. to discuss this further.

I would suggest everyone get onto Renault if you can and report this issue. The more people that complain, they might pull their fingers out and sort it

Wishful thinking!

5 hours ago, @lex said:

Picked up my brand new Kadjar last week (built 13th Jan 17). I can confirm that the DAB track info is still an issue!

Only way I can get txt to display is update list , select new station then reselect desired station. This has to be done each time you get into car. Pain in the arse!

I would suggest everyone get onto Renault if you can and report this issue. The more people that complain, they might pull their fingers out and sort it

Wishful thinking! emoji13.png

Started complaining about it in September and every month since I have asked if there is a fix, only to be told they are working on it.

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:34 AM, @lex said:

Wishful thinking! emoji13.png

Glory Be!! Got a phone call from Renault last Tuesday (26th) to get me to book my car in at the dealer. The long awaited update has arrived.  Took it to Arnold Clark yesterday and "Hallelujah" we now have the track display working.

2 hours ago, David Lee said:

Glory Be!! Got a phone call from Renault last Tuesday (26th) to get me to book my car in at the dealer. The long awaited update has arrived.  Took it to Arnold Clark yesterday and "Hallelujah" we now have the track display working.

Glad to hear you got this fixed. Can you post again in, say, two weeks time and let us know if the fix has been consistent and stable? 

59 minutes ago, Opsadaisy said:

Glad to hear you got this fixed. Can you post again in, say, two weeks time and let us know if the fix has been consistent and stable? 

No problem, I'll try and remember.   If it goes off again it'll be back PDQ

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:13 PM, David Lee said:

No problem, I'll try and remember.   If it goes off again it'll be back PDQ

On ‎02‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:03 PM, ianhove said:

How about the MAP Update????? 

So far so good!! Track information still working on both DAB and non digital.

Ours is the same.. its probably permanently on Planet Rock with a perfect signal and the Alpine DAB in my van displays songs fine.  We just got the V5 this morning so we can register it and try the MAP update.

On 22/12/2016 at 11:08 AM, ulfire said:

It's never really worked has it ? I thought it may be that I was in a poor signal area until I changed  marques and , lo and behold , I have it . Along with traffic announcements

What do you mean by “changed marques” please?