• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Phone connected to Bluetooth but no sound from music or phone
1 1

17 posts in this topic

My iPhone has been working fine for a month when connected through Bluetooth but now when it connects there is no sound even when volume control is turned up.

It have gone through all the sound setting menus and all volumes are up. I have unpaired the phone and switched everything off and back on.

I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I have done all your suggestions and paired another phone, which paired no problem, but again no sound... when you play music from the phone, you can see that the music is playing as the timer is counting on the phone and the media system in the car but no sound. Also when you dial out/receive calls using the handsfree...no volume 

It's very frustrating as this is like this for over a week now and I need my phone for work while on the road.... after paying €34500

I tried that as well and again no problems connecting and registered as an iPod. Same thing again, songs play but no sound.

Resetting the whole system was my next move but don't know enough about the system... 

Thanks so much for your thoughts... looks like time to get it back to the dealer :(

To reset hold the power button until the R Link reboots ...I think reset is also in the "System " menu

"You can reset all system settings and/
or delete all personal data. To do this,
from the main menu, select “System”,
“General reset”, the press “Yes” to confirm.
The system is reset."

Also in the "System " menu/Volume

"This menu lets you adjust the following
settings by pressing “+” or “–”:
– Main audio;
– TA/I-Traffic;
– Phone ringtone;
– telephone communications;
– Navigation;
– button sound;
– Obstacle detection;
– Lane departure warning;
– Voice command;
– Internet source;
– Warning sound.
To reset your selection,

Greetings from Denmark,

I just received my Kadjar today, and I am experiencing the EXACT same issue, on two different iphone models with different ios version. I have tried all the above suggestions and still the problem persists  :(  :angry:  

Any new suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Just for the records, my bluetooth audio went bye bye as well today ....

I can see on the display the song progressing but no audio. Radio still working fine.

Tried to pair the phone again (Android One+one) but nothing, i will give it a try with full reset, maybe tomorrow.

Reset did the trick ... now is working fine again.

Pity that you need to set all preferences again :(

i would love to have access to system logs and check what was wrong but until now i did not find any way to do it.

Sometimes updates on OS phone systems buggers up the rlink and thus requires you to do the same or at least reset the system.. Apple has another is upgrade out now.. I normally wait 1-2 months as they are invariably riddled with problems

Smart phones, particularly with Apple are a pain in the arse with their constant updates or patches, car manufacturers struggle to keep up; there is an OS update and all of a sudden the system in the car won't work with the phone, so an update for the car system is required and this takes time. 

Once again Renault are quick to go into production with a fix for the iphone issue...........

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

Careful now you will upset some members with what I think is called humour rather than just plain informative dialogue..