• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Auto locking
2 2

65 posts in this topic

Oh I understand it's 'supposed' to be humorous but I feel it is in this case misplaced.. With Steve O's surmounting issues JC was giving very useful advice which could help... Read the thread... Maybe u will understand JCs response to you.. Comedy is about timing???????

Or you can explain to steve O how a quote from Frozen will help his alarm issues..???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post-1-0-35662200-1451580653_thumb.jpg

Just to weigh in with my twopenneth for what it's worth, No post has ever been removed for complaining about Renault or talking about faults, only when things get personal and let's please not go down that road again.

I do see both sides here BTW genuine grievance on one side, some resolved others not and members not wanting every thread to end up sounding the same on the other.

If the thread directly relates to an issue you have then talk about it, or you could post a link to a previous thread if it something already discussed elsewhere on the RKF.

Play nicely boys, it's New Years Eve

Andy

And Hopefully Renault actually look at these forums for information on how they are doing in terms of customer satisfaction, or not, in some cases

I advised Renault Support to look in  on this forum and was told they only monitor Facebook and Renaultsports forums ......there's loads of Kadjar owners there.....NOT ...Ostriches and sand comes to mind or heads up a***s

attachicon.gifhead in hands.jpg

Just to weigh in with my twopenneth for what it's worth, No post has ever been removed for complaining about Renault or talking about faults, only when things get personal and let's please not go down that road again.

I do see both sides here BTW genuine grievance on one side, some resolved others not and members not wanting every thread to end up sounding the same on the other.

If the thread directly relates to an issue you have then talk about it, or you could post a link to a previous thread if it something already discussed elsewhere on the RKF.

Andy

And a Happy New Year to you Andy :)

Oh I understand it's 'supposed' to be humorous but I feel it is in this case misplaced.. With Steve O's surmounting issues JC was giving very useful advice which could help... Read the thread... Maybe u will understand JCs response to you.. Comedy is about timing???????

Sorry to offend............But the alarm and others issues are already well documented on this forum. The posts have been very helpful and I hope mine doesn't suffer from alarm issues but I've read it many many times now.

Lighten up everyone it's just a car

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly that's what it is.. I'm peachy.. Just tread lightly and read the thread in its entirety... Then u won't make the mistake of upsetting other forum members.. Simples.. To quote a character from an tv insurance ad..

"Lighten up everyone it's just a car emoji594.png"...just what I used to say when I had a company car  . I'm sorry ,mate , but I find that sort of comment a tad offensive . Some people have to scrimp and scrape and/or go deep into debt to buy a new car and it's bad enough if it goes pear shaped without that sort of remark ...but then it's only £25000

BTW Happy New Year

Sorry to offend............But the alarm and others issues are already well documented on this forum. The posts have been very helpful and I hope mine doesn't suffer from alarm issues but I've read it many many times now.

Lighten up everyone it's just a car

Just in case you didnt notice (due to perhaps head in sand), another member has now mentioned an issue with his alarm, so this "old news" is indeed still a topic for conversation, well at least it is for those that it affects or affected or anyone that has an interest in it.

attachicon.gifhead in hands.jpg

I do see both sides here BTW genuine grievance on one side, some resolved others not and members not wanting every thread to end up sounding the same on the other.

Andy

Thank you macca. You get my drift ~ "If the thread.......... or you could post a link to a previous thread if it something already discussed elsewhere"

Exactly...............

Another member has brought to this forums attention that he has started to see issues with his alarm, yet you and others are saying you've had enough of the alarm issue.

He brought this up in the correct thread.   

Just in case you didnt notice (due to perhaps head in sand), another member has now mentioned an issue with his alarm, so this "old news" is indeed still a topic for conversation, well at least it is for those that it affects or affected or anyone that has an interest in it.

And dont get personal as it weakens your point of view and you know what that leads to? BTW were you not going to leave on Christmas Eve

You are most Welcome.. The best way to start an argument is to diss a member who dared complain about the car or moan about about members who moan about unresolved issues.. Yet to be resolved.. Simples! Oh and if you do want to start an argument make sure you refer it to the correct thread as some members are really anal about such things enjoy!

Hope to get mine next weekend so I'll be contacting yourself and ulfire for best set up.. I'll probably just have cable link to iPhone for spotify use and use waze for nav anyway

It seems I have a problem understanding English. For me "hands free" = "equipment that can be used without the use of hands". When you say: "press the button 2 on the handle" I guess you have to use your hands (or maybe your nose).

I already miss my old Laguna 2.

It seems I have a problem understanding English. For me "hands free" = "equipment that can be used without the use of hands". When you say: "press the button 2 on the handle" I guess you have to use your hands (or maybe your nose).

I already miss my old Laguna 2.

You still have to use your hand to open or close the door. So it still wouldn't be hands free even if the locking/unlocking were automatic. Pressing the button on the handle is really not a big deal and for me it's "hands free" enough. However, "keyless" would be a better expression. Don't know many cars which have motorized hands free doors, you almost always have to open doors with hand. Some cars have hands free boot. You just have to move your foot under the car and boot opens.

You still have to use your hand to open or close the door. So it still wouldn't be hands free even if the locking/unlocking were automatic. Pressing the button on the handle is really not a big deal and for me it's "hands free" enough. However, "keyless" would be a better expression. Don't know many cars which have motorized hands free doors, you almost always have to open doors with hand. Some cars have hands free boot. You just have to move your foot under the car and boot opens.

My wife's captur is hands free. You unlock by opening the door but it auto locks when you walk away.. No button pressing. A captur! Yes a lower and cheaper model .. Makes no sense

Ps window switches are illuminated on her captur