• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Torque display

13 posts in this topic

A Renault dealer that does not know anything about their product, no never I just dont believe it :lol:

I do believe and I may be wrong but I think you are being sarcastic ??? Is that allowed on this forum ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely.. Some on this forum .. In particular the insiders at Renault should refrain from trolling and name calling because I won't be bullied and I only return fire from an initial attack by others as any of my posts will show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Thursday, December 24, 2015 at 7:17 PM, ulfire said:

In the vehicle display menu on R Link ,select a different cockpit display or flick the rocker switch on the steering wheel up or down

Which rocker switch

On Thursday, December 24, 2015 at 7:17 PM, ulfire said:

In the vehicle display menu on R Link ,select a different cockpit display or flick the rocker switch on the steering wheel up or down

Which rocker switch.

Hi NOT the rocker switch but try the one on right side of steering wheel that looks like pages of a book and as a thought     🙃  not all option's are available on all dash options  Just play around see what you can find ours has one to show 4 x4 power distribution front to rear good luck 😀

JC. 😎