• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Brake warning ⚠
1 1

28 posts in this topic

Had warning lights come on traction control abs hand brake hill start no parking censors car only 3 days after having faulty tft screen replaced phoned dealer evens halshaw edinburgh told to take it to ARNOLD CLARK Glasgow Renault

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Yes as it's under warranty book it in they will plug it in to Renault Clip (diagnostics). It will give them a list of faults, some faults may just need a reset, others may just reside in the memory.
Are the warnings on permanently with the orange spanner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's possible that they have just put the screen in and the media system wants a reset, so it's done a wobble.
Book it in, the original dealer either haven't got Clip or not experienced to sort the problem

The dealer picked up the car inspected it guess what a wire was cut pulled out or get this eaten by rodents and this after we told them we wanted our money back or the car changed 

55 minutes ago, SteveC said:

The dealer picked up the car inspected it guess what a wire was cut pulled out or get this eaten by rodents and this after we told them we wanted our money back or the car changed 

I smell a rat there :D

You ain't the only one so do the trading standards whom we contacted for advice

Just had word from dealer broken wire not covered under warranty £980 to replace

Holy shit!!.. and on a car you wanted to reject.That's just not right.

Your telling me will have to claim insurance

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-A01W using Tapatalk

That sucks big time. I hope your covered and they haven't got some exclusion clause buried in the fine print.

Christ don't even think that

Where's the wire, it don't cost that much for a wire more like a loom, and fitting.
Why can't they repair, oh wait a minute they might do that anyway then rip you off. Would you know if they replace the loom?

Where's the wire, it don't cost that much for a wire more like a loom, and fitting.
Why can't they repair, oh wait a minute they might do that anyway then rip you off. Would you know if they replace the loom?

They say they have to replace the loom unsafe to repair only know wore is under the car

Sounds dodgy to me . 3 days after having the TFT exchanged , suddenly out of nowhere a problem pops up with the wiring getting damaged ? What's the odds ?

102c1f472bf9bd2cc26c250da4aab49b.jpg016b6649f324fef62d2cc1fb46aae790.jpg

Where is that situated in the car ? It seems more likely that was done when it was in the workshop to me , especially a few days after it came out 

At the rear the bulge to the right is the spare wheel well

What a load if codswollop, if it's done properly then it's safe.
I'd be asking for pictures.

I'd also contest it, if it's under the and it's damaged it hasn't been installed correctly, should be adequately protected.

I can't understand it the thing has a belly pan on, doesn't it.

Loads of errors on the dash is associated with low power, bad connection. I wonder if it's a power line.

The amount of looms I've had to repair isn't worth thinking about, it's usually caused by bad installation, trapping or sticking with a drill, screw or just cutting it

Are they accusing you of doing it ? As darenh says , I can't see that that would require a new loom . It's only 2 wires FFS . And as for rats ...that beggars belief

Say unsafe to repair as it's brakes would also void warranty